Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

you need a few more posts is all Bex.. its cause the markup for your counter is quite large and takes up most of your characters. as you post more, you can fit more in your signature xxx

oh bummer well a few more posts hun and u can have it! Xx

ooh just realised you're in Mboro Bex.. i'm often through your way at Cineworld (live in Gateshead and often go to Boldon one.. but when i'm home visiting family in Darlo, we often go to the Mboro one :D) x

LOL i am sure u will through time hun x

ooh just realised you're in Mboro Bex.. i'm often through your way at Cineworld (live in Gateshead and often go to Boldon one.. but when i'm home visiting family in Darlo, we often go to the Mboro one :D) x

:D i was at mboro cineworld the other day watching pirhanna!

Last edited:
omg i was going to go see that on wednesday! i ended up in walkabout with a bottle of wine and a kangaroo salad, counting the number of policemen walking past instead and then missed the showing LOL :p

small world! x

Welcome to the team ladies!!! :giggle:

Well i have had an awful time when it comes to food!

Updating my sept target!!

Berryred - ***
Blackwidow - (5lbs, 0lbs lost)
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
Shabba - (5lb, 0lbs lost)
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
vanda - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
Lainie10 -
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -
Purple_Rain - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)
Likklebex - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)
scottishjewel - (7lbs - 0lbs lost)

WI today.. got a STS... not a bad result considering my pork out over the weekend/bank holiday!! lol xx

Berryred - ***
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
Lainie10 - (5lbs , 0lbs lost) STS
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -

Well done hun Xx

Well done Likklebex congratualtions Xx

Well done Bex :) xx

Im all over the place at the moment, lots going on. Usual weigh in Tuesday Evening, but going this morning instead. Havent a clue what its going to be like tbh, and am off this avo to a 4 day festival in the campervan. Have cooked 2 dinners to take, and am bringing breakfast making stuff, and there is meant to be very good food there - not your usual burger and chips bars, so fingers crossed. Anyway, goal for September duly added. Good luck everyone (and I feel very stoopid, cant get a team loser in my siggie, going to try again).

Berryred - ***
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
Lainie10 - (5lbs , 0lbs lost) STS
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)
Sparkles -

look at you cooking stuff to take away - thats brilliant hun :) just you watch, those 8lbs will be gone with planning ahead like that :D xxx

can i ask the team loser thing some of u have is that to say ur in the same team or something else ? so being nosey here lol x

Back