Team SCOUSE!

Hi I am new to this site I am Claire I am 29 (for 2 more weeks) I live in wallasey I go to Liz's group on Thursday night, I have been going for 3 weeks and lost 6.5 pound and loving the diet xx
Can I join this group ??
Please ;) xx

heeeeeeeey! I go to Julie's on a Tuesday- but live off Serpentine Rd ;)

Scary small world ;) heehee

I'm getting weighed tomorrow and besides one zumba class haven't done anything. That's one zumba class in which I didn't over exert myself by the way!!

Good luck at WI hun- crossing fingers for ya!

mrsmac1402 said:
Hi I am new to this site I am Claire I am 29 (for 2 more weeks) I live in wallasey I go to Liz's group on Thursday night, I have been going for 3 weeks and lost 6.5 pound and loving the diet xx
Can I join this group ??
Please ;) xx

Welcome!!!

I didn't go to weigh in this week coz it was hubby's birthday yesterday, hoping to have lost double next week ;) xx how has everyone else got on t week ?

lost 3 this week, hoping for more of the same next week- any more than 2lb would be great (to get me into the 14's)

So I can go for pizza...I always give myself a treat when i get into the next stone bracket- and it always seems to be a pizza from my favourite pizza place ;) lol

Snap- I lost 3lb too. Quite happy with that as I had a bit of a wine binge last saturday!

Hope everyone is well, acc stick to it!!

After reading all of Vixxsters nommy suggestions maybe we should move the meet somewhere more exciting but still low syn? Xx

Snap- I lost 3lb too. Quite happy with that as I had a bit of a wine binge last saturday!

Hope everyone is well, acc stick to it!!

After reading all of Vixxsters nommy suggestions maybe we should move the meet somewhere more exciting but still low syn? Xx

as long as it's reasonably priced (not completely breaking the bank) and easy to get to, I'm game for anywhere :)

well done on the 3lb Jez :) x

I've got up specifically to watch The Jeremy Kyle Show USA. That's wrong, isn't it?

And it's been crap!!

Got some Cadbury Philly last night so considering having them for breakfast?? Whilst watching JK USA. I'm quickly turning into a sloth!!

JezVonSavage said:
And it's been crap!!

Got some Cadbury Philly last night so considering having them for breakfast?? Whilst watching JK USA. I'm quickly turning into a sloth!!

I watched this and jk USA is pants! I've been keeping an eye on this team. Can I join? I lived in Liverpool and the wirral for around 4 years and I've got family there too :) I loved it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya everyone - can I join you???

Im Lorraine, and im also from Wallasey, go to Lesley at Poulton Vics on a monday!

Only 3 weeks in, but loving it so far!!

xx

wow there was me thinking i was the only wallasey lass ;)

haha- careful- we'll be taking over soon :sign0151:

what was jk usa on? i didn't see it advertised! :(

LittleFlutterby said:
wow there was me thinking i was the only wallasey lass ;)

haha- careful- we'll be taking over soon :sign0151:

what was jk usa on? i didn't see it advertised! :(

Itv about 9.30 I think x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back