Team SCOUSE!

im all good :) my poor fingers have icicles on them though :(

I'm ok! I'm actually too hot so I've turned my radiator off!! My mums got this house like an oven for a change!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am fine just tired as usual.

I did manage to go to the gym today for half an hour which is a big achievement for me due to my ongoing medical issues.

OH is just cooking dinner frozen meat free kiev with roast veg and oven chips for me, he will have a meat kiev.

I've been working all day- came home to catch OH cooking batch 2 of cinnamon swirls. I joke that it's like living with Mr Kipling but it's true!

hard at work all day (only if my boss ever see's that ;) ) had dinner and nodded off at computer lol.. now catching up with internet stuff, facebook amazon emails and youtube :p lol

ugggg- i tried to do some just dance 3 last night- ive done my shoulder in so only managed 20 minutes :(

i did walk to Liscard today (to get the bus to new brighton- cus i was running late) and walked home from starbucks....so it's better than nowt

but i've just not been able to stay focused since Friday. Today has been ok- but Fri/Sat/Sun was just not good! I really wanna lose 2lb this week, to get into the 14s, but since i've done NO scale hopping- i have no clue if i'm close....

i'll know in about 21 hours though!!! *nervous*

Well guys glad to hear your all well. I think I'll need your positive vibes this week. W.I tonight and I STS. :( bit of a kick in the teeth as I stayed within my syns. I think ive figured out the reasons behind it out so I just need to stay on plan this week to ensure a result next week (easier said than done, especially with work stress)

So I may be here frequently this week for some good ole scouse support and banter to jog me on :)
Hope your all staying focused
X

Eurgh i'm with you Maj! I've felt crap today, i've been good all week but I bet I put on on thursday :( plus car has broke down so effing walking everywhere....in this weather!

Did a bit of zumba last night on the wii, fell over a shoe and twisted my ankle....bought a load of fish on saturday and none of its been boned so i'm squeamish about eating it AND I have to start work in 2 hours. FFS!

Little flutterby, just noticed your stats are near enough the same as mine,I am hoping to be at target ,well one I've set, by July 14th my 50TH birthday!!!!!:party0049: I started this epic "journey" back in April 2010!!!! So 24 weeks to the end!!!!!:cross:

Last edited:
Eurgh i'm with you Maj! I've felt crap today, i've been good all week but I bet I put on on thursday :( plus car has broke down so effing walking everywhere....in this weather!

Did a bit of zumba last night on the wii, fell over a shoe and twisted my ankle....bought a load of fish on saturday and none of its been boned so i'm squeamish about eating it AND I have to start work in 2 hours. FFS!

aww jez, dont loose heart. These things are definately sent to try us. plus i told you excerise was evil lol. that oes sound like something i would do tho, i deffo have two left feet lol.

I was late into work today with stupid traffic an ice. my car park was like an ice rink too, so had to becarful parking which made me even later. so i started off on the wrong foot today, brought no food to work with me. but the saviour that is skinnimalinx has saved me today.
Got the minted pea and ham soup. will have a packetof my emergency quavers later to see me through, an when i get in im going to make a MAHOOSIVE bolognaise with masses of veg in (mummy dearest went shopping and got tesco extra lean beef mince) nom nom nom.
that should put me on track for the week, off tomorrow for a lieu day so bit of cleaning and cooking, another cake to bake for my aunties 60th at the weekend. resolving to be off the ale tho so not too worried about syns for that.

Im in a lot better mood today than i thought i would be :) im deffo going to make this week count.

hows everyone fairing up today in this cold weather? x

Oh god, to top off everyone's bad day, there are scousers on Jezza Kyle :(

Oh it's ok, they're from Neston.

JezVonSavage said:

Did you get the fish from Allerton Road as they always skin it and bone it if you ask.

Weigh in for me tonight

That is why I try to.avoid pasta and rice before weigh in just in case

Back