Team SCOUSE!

I just bought it in Morrisons in the end Latte, but I had thought it was already boned :(

Oh I have had a couple of bad experiences with Morrisons fish counter. I don't mind Asda or Tescos but if I am going to my mums on a Friday then she gets my fish for me from Brian.

Well I'm only 7 mins away from St Helens on the train and there is a great fishmonger there. I should just place an order and go up there on my way home from work.

Acc I have to stay away from carbs too- max twice a week for me or else I bloat something rotten!

Evening all - wi last night - lost 6.5lbs:clap:was made up with my (not so) little self!! I had put 1lb on the week before so i was really determined - and I had a rare night out too, in which i "forgot" how many vodkas I had, which lead to amnesia as apparently i also had a cheeky vimto and a jagerbomb!! ooopsy!

Had a sh*te day today - went to costco and had a chicken salad and synned the dressing, and within 45 mins I was being violently sick :yuk: there was me being good and avoiding the pizza, its official salad makes you ill lol!! Am ok now, all settled and have had some ryvitta and hummous!

Ah well - loads of luck to those of you who wi tonight xx

lorraine1980 said:
Evening all - wi last night - lost 6.5lbs:clap:was made up with my (not so) little self!! I had put 1lb on the week before so i was really determined - and I had a rare night out too, in which i "forgot" how many vodkas I had, which lead to amnesia as apparently i also had a cheeky vimto and a jagerbomb!! ooopsy!

Had a sh*te day today - went to costco and had a chicken salad and synned the dressing, and within 45 mins I was being violently sick :yuk: there was me being good and avoiding the pizza, its official salad makes you ill lol!! Am ok now, all settled and have had some ryvitta and hummous!

Ah well - loads of luck to those of you who wi tonight xx

Well done,feeling jealous;-)

Well done Lorraine- proof that the odd vodka does you the world of good!

Well I put on yet another 1lb last night. My consultant was so upset for me. I really need to take a look at what I am doing.

Well I put on yet another 1lb last night. My consultant was so upset for me. I really need to take a look at what I am doing.

latte, so sorry,:hmm: is it the lack of exercise,are you eating enough? I know you've probably been through all the obvious but it might be something simple.
:cross: for next week.where are you in liverpool maybe we could meet and do a walk some where?

Thanks Acc that is lovely of you. I have medical problems which means exercising and walking is difficult at the moment. I have gone from spending three hours a night at the gym four years ago to not going for months.
I am trying to walk around the tech park a couple of days a week
I have started going back to the gym just doing a little bit and working through the pain as it isn't muscular.
I have PCOS which hinders weight loss as well as endometriosis and now they think I have pelvic congestion as well which is varicose veins in the stomach. I am waiting for a referral to Fazakerley.
I am a bit of a mess.
My metabolism is shot to pieces but my thyroid etc is fine as I get tested regularly.
I just need to try and focus on me and start again.

Well Kidders I have had a naughty week! Went to a sci fi convention, ate chips, drank wine. Probably going to pay for it today! But onwards and downwards from here on in! xx

Sounds very infuriating Latte. How are you finding the diet? Maybe red and green days would benefity you?

I have all of the symptoms for PCOS but when they performed the scan no cysts, so they won't diagnose me with it. My hormones are all over the place and i've noticed that my losses on SW can be very erratic (ranging from 5lb losses to 2lb gains). So annoying!!

Maybe we should organise this meet to cheeer us all up? X

Good luck Vixxster. Sci fi convention: tell me more!

Jez I only do mainly green days as I don't eat meat. I eat a little fish so might have one red day a week and ee only if I want cous cous with my fish or potatoes as I hate only one hex a and b !

I have PCOS too, not had TOTM for 8 weeks! Had ONE DAY of it two days ago... bit scurrrrrred!

I went to the SFX Weekender, saw Brian Blessed, Sylvester McCoy, the Hollies from Red Dwarf, and Craig Charles was the DJ for the Saturday Night party. Anthony Head was meant to be there but didn't turn up, but screw him, we had the Buffy Singalong 'Once More, With Feeling' instead!

I also bought an awesome Genki Gear t shirt! You into the nerdery then, Jez? xx

I have phantom periods, my OH calls them ghostbleeds! No blood, just all the signs of pms, haha.

I am, what you might call, a Star Wars fanboy(gir). I'm into sci-fi to an extent but often I start comparing it to The Saga and then I ruin it for myself :( But some of the more stylised stuff i'm into- Buffy, Dr Who...the usual. I do love a good convention though!

Ahh now I'm an X Phile of old... and I liked Buffy and Angel and all that too. I like the new Dr Who but never watched the originals. i was a bit disappointed that there was not one scrap of X Files merch there at all, and only one person came to the fancy dress as Scully! There were many many tall gangly square headed boys who dressed up as Matt Smith's Doctor though...

twas most fun, 'cept Pontins is a shithole!

Well I am marrying a geek of epic proportions, he is another X Phile- I enjoy the serious but am not quite as 'preoccupied' with it as he is. Sounds like a good laugh, might keep an eye out for the next one. You'll find me in the corner feeling Storm Trooper's arses!

Hi everyone,
Can I join please? I'm timna from dingle
I go to Sharon's group in sams on mill street on a Thursday evening
:) xx

More than welcome! How are you finding things Tim? x

Back