Team SCOUSE!

what time's the earliest?

as long as i can get to New Brighton for 4.45 I'm good- so even at 1pm ish, that would give me time to go home (or (and this is probably going to happen tbh) a trip to build a bear on my way back to the bus stop :\)

I'll have a look into tha Maj, thanks :D Are you up for this meet? £3.95- meat-tastic?

1pm is fine for me LF, we shall wait for Vixxsters return to the thread to organise it!

My wi is at 6 Acc...good luck, how do you think you've done. I reckon i've sts, I feel crap!

well done on the losses guys :)

Thanx
Have been awake since 2.30!!!! Now on 2 nd cuppa,have watched an old csi,read through loads of posts on here about to start reading my book!!!!, alarm set for 6.30, going to read a chapter then try to get at least another 1 1/2 hrs sleep befor I have to pick hubby up from work and get son up for his paper round!!!!!!!! o_O also have a busy day off:|

Yes Maj it's the 25th, waiting for Vixxster to arrange a time though :)

OOh Acc, I don't know how you do it xx

Bloody freezing today! I've given myself the afternoon off, haha xx

In a+ e with daughter.... Long story nothing bad,looks like a loooonnnnggggg wait!!!!!:-S

Oh dear :confused: What has happened??

You alright Acc I was worried about you not sleeping last night and now a and e ?

I am ok,daughter cut finger in a broken bottle 2 wks a go,stitches out monday, finger infected,not stitched properly,finger dressed given antibiotics,took dressing off today,swollen,infected and very painful,so back to a+ e were it was stitched to let them sort it oout!!!!:-S said it was a long story? Good job we had a big brekkie!!

Aw get well soon Mini Acc! Which one you in?

Back