Team SCOUSE!

I am being transferred to fazakerley for my treatment.

I used to work in fazak,nice hosp,its just a+ e that attracts the odd bods!

Hence why you went there? :rolleyes:

I'm having a chippy tea too!! Seen as I've lost a stone I'm going to have a flexisyn night too, think I deserve one although very keen not to look at is as a "reward".

Chicken in Oyster Sauce, boiled rice and a cheeky prawn toast (7 syns apparently) so only 12 syns all together. Mind I have had a Malteaster Bunny today and a Hi-Fi light. Oops.

Still, could be having a full chinese banquet on top of a boost and 3 Malteaster bunnies :cool:

Morning all :) how are we all? Had a BAD couple of days food wise:*),now got my head in gear0:) going to make some soup,bean chilli,sw quiche,for meals nxt week.planning on going swimming each morning before work and zumba 3 times. 23 weeks to my holidays that could be 1 to 1 1/2 stone gone!!! Just need to keep that thought in my head;-) hope you alk have a good day and week.xxx

Urgh i've been naughty too Acc- too many glasses of wine last night. It can be synned, just means i've got to get through the rest of the week on 3 syns, haha xx

I' m aiming for 5 syns a day to try and redeem myself,thats why I am swimming each morning,able to do it this week school hols and son is in Italy with his school,so I dont have to drop him at school each morning:-D

Hi All,

Can I join you all? I'm not scouse born and bred but been living in North Liverpool (Anfield and Walton) for the last 4 years and lost all reminisce of my southern accent x

Welcome Odd Sock. Do you have a name or shall we call you Odd? :roflmao:

How are you getting on with the diet?

Welcome Odd Sock. Do you have a name or shall we call you Odd? :roflmao:

How are you getting on with the diet?

Thanks guys. Sorry Jez forget that bit :p I'm Kerri, 23.

Had my 6 month SW anniversary this week and 2 and a half stone down so far just lacking motivation to exercise at the mo as it's so cold out lol x

God it's awful isn't it! I cba either. Well done on your great losses. Are you losing for a purpose o just because you felt like it was time to?

I thought it was just me with a cba exercise attitude x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I'm in your gang Bev! Just cannot get off the couch.

I've been a heifer all weekend- wouldn't be surprised if I put on this week. I've had about 71 syns in 3 days :eek: defo need to claw some syns back before thursday. PLus I seem to have sacrificed all the healthy superfree snacks I was having for chocolate philly on toast. Oops!

Glad I'm not the only one girls :)

Started SW for a couple of reasons. Firstly I've always been big but since being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes I've had to see doctors more often (routine appointments every 6 months) and hated the "oh BMIs high" at every appointment and decided enough was enough after a nurse told me I really needed to get my weight under control.
Secondly, I got engaged 7 months ago and want to look me best for that and know if I was a fat bride I would look back on the photos in disgust no matter how great the day would of been. So I've decided I'm going to get to target before booking/buying anything for the wedding. And in a similar vain to that after we're married OH and I want to start our family and I know being a healthy weight may help us with this especially as I've previously miscarried and have PCOS

How are yous getting along? x

Back