Team SCOUSE!

JezVonSavage said:
More than welcome! How are you finding things Tim? x

Well I've only been back on it this week but I've been really good so far!
Done slimming on an off for 3 years lost 3 and 1/2 stone and then decided I could do it myself without going to class! Big mistake I've managed to put nearly 2 stone back on :( but it's my brothers wedding in September and I'm bridesmaid would really like to lose the 2 stone and then maybe another 1 and 1/2 stone by the end of this year!! Fingers crossed I can do it really wanna fit back into my summer dresses and get smaller ones lol xx

I'm about to do a bit of zumba and have a bath....can't wait :)

I put on a measly pound. I earned that pound, that was MY pound!!!

It'll go next week!

Re our meet, I have a voucher for Viva Brazil on Castle Street that runs out on 28th Feb. It includes sats and lunchtimes. It's for £10 off per person up to a party of 6. This means we can eat as much steak, dressing free salad and boiled rice as we want, totally syn free (the meat is charcoal/flame broiled and sliced at your table so you can avoid the gristle)

This also means that if we go on a lunchtime, we will be only paying £3.95 per person and they don't charge for tap water!

Does everyone (a) think this is a good idea and (b) think that a lunchtime meet would be good?

If so, let me know your availability and I will book it as best I can, as the voucher is limited availability (example: I just booked Sunday 19th Feb during lunchtime for me and the OH and there was only one slot left.)

They stupidly made the voucher multiple use... so lets use it! And the beauty of it is, is that you can be as saintly or synful as you want! I went here for my birthday, ate my absolute fill, but kept virtually free and lost 2.5lbs that week.

I'm totally up for this!! My working hours are manic though so I hope I get to come- I'll be free this sunday, then not until saturday 24th and 25th :eek:

As there is limited availability, I have booked the most likely date that people will be free, which is the Sat 25th.

I will PM you the details Jez.

Anyone who wants to come, please 'like' this message and I will PM you the details. If we have to change the booking I can do so. I just wanted to book us in as we'll be getting £60 off the bill and the slots fill up quick.

Jez, if this doesn't suit, don't worry, can be jiggled.

But prospective date, 25th Feb everyone?

I am down with that!

Wooooo. I love a good bit of meat!

LOL me too! ;-) ANDD what's so fun about it is that it will be cheaper than a jacket spud with some hideously quark-based filling and a can of pop from SkinniMalinx! xx

Just been looking through the posts, going for a pre valentines meal with my boyfriend on Saturday and was thinking of marantos on lark lane cos I know they have a chicken tagliatelle that I don't think would be too high on syns! Looking at the posts though I want viva brasil now doubt they would be any spaces on a Saturday though! Has anyone been to pesto on liverpool one do you think there is any sw friendly meals there, we used to
Go all the time but I wasnt on plan so never really looked at the menu that way if that makes sense lol xx

depends on time really...because i gotta be at work for 5...but if it's during the day, at lunchtime, i'll be up for that, totally.

I really want to go to Viva Brazil, just not been able to get there.

I lost 1/2lb this week....i swear this 7 1/2 stone is eluding me, but being more focused. Going to try and work on portion control this week- that might have a part to play to be honest, i have been more hungry of late, it's weird.

i'm currently defrosting with a mug of green tea while updating my blog....damn it's so cold!!!

have looked at the menu, it sounds delish :eating:,so am going with hubby on saturday!!! just to try it out to see if its suitable:giggle:
Good luck to all that wi today:grouphugg:

I chosee the date Little Flutterby so if you want to specify the earliest lunch sitting i'm ok with that....i'm free all day.

I'm schmoozing some customers next saturday and I don't know whether to take them to San Carlo of the Panoramic. They are coming over from Leeds so want it to be nice. I wouldn't normally go to either, any reccommendations??

Also, I feel hella uncomfortable in these posh places so whiich one am I less likely to stab someone in??

We went to san Carlo for our Christmas dinner and it was wonderful. Portions were fab and none of us could finish our meal.

I am sorry but I don't eat meat and I have been to a couple of Brazilian places and I just don't enjoy what little food I can have and I don't want to fill up on bread. Maybe next time x

Well i've been to San Carlo for drinks and hated it....granted I was at my biggest and felt horrendous stood next to all the wannabe wags. The food looked great, it was just the atmosphere :eek: I suppose Panoramic would be the same, i'll just have to get over it :rolleyes:

Aw that's a shame Latte, can you not be tempted? V.b has a massive buffet salad bar....

Back