Team SCOUSE!

JezVonSavage said:
No I'm in your gang Bev! Just cannot get off the couch.

I'm watching tv in bed!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are very similar to me Kerri. I'm getting married in August so want to look EPIC and OH and I have been discussing families. I already had 2 miscariages and haven't been able to concieve since 2009 so I know when I get send to see the fertility expert I'll be told my bmi is too high. May as well sort it out now.

Then there is the obvious not wanting to look like a beached whale on my honeymoon :D

I hope you all had good weekends. We went to a house warming on Saturday but I drove so no wine syns for me.

Tomorrow is weigh day....

Tanya is nervous :sigh:

I actually feel fat at the moment- dunno if it's psychological or what- but I really do feel fat...

Good luck LF, let us know how it goes xx

of course :)

I'm feeling a gain though- so will just have to take it on the chin and make sure it comes off next week!!!

Thinking if giving ww ago,have done sw for so long maybe a change is needed! Have got a free registrstion and first week voucher,so may go and get the books and have a look,but still have 8 weeks ofmy countdown left,cant decide,:-S

i would wait until the end of the countdown acc- you've paid for it- you might as well use it up eh?

have you tried giving different days ago? maybe red/green instead of ee? mixing it about a bit?

Acc, my Mum does WW on a weds night in the Millennium centre in West Derby. She's lost 2 stone in about 2 months putting minimal effort in- she doesn't even bother counting her PP'S!! You should do WW but go to SW WI so you don't waste the money :D

Sometimes I think bodies just need a change x

Went to the millenium centre tonight! Will do ww till the end of my countdown a nd see how I get on,I' ve got nothing to lose!!!! only weight;-) a few of the girls in work said they would do we as well.

maintain for me- happy days!

it's not a gain! and I'm totally going to get my 7 1/2 stone award next week! even if i have to chop a frigging limb off!!

Well done in having such a positive attitude:-D feeling awful have got the dreaded cold:'( not expecting much this week,giving ww ago but are staying on this side of the forum,especially team scouse;-)

i've been really struggling lately- my doctor reduced my antidepressants last month and i've just been comfort eating and not moving as much-it's been immensly hard!

Even more so because my mum doesn't believe in happy pills- because, of course, they "don't work"...so her attitude is getting me even more down

ARGH! i just need a break!!

Well done Maj & LF :D

LF, I don't the horrible weather is helping with comfort eating- I have stuffed myself all weekend!

thanks guys.

LF i think mums in general dont seem to believe in stuff like that. Im suffering with work at the minute and she doesnt seem arsed lol. Hope you get through this and even tho the tablets are helping, youll be even better when you dont have to rely on them :) youll get to that stage just take things at your own pace and work through it, you can do it.

Acc hope ww works out for you, a change can be as good as a rest :) and glad to hear your staying in the forum :)

How you feeling for Thurs WI Jez?

hope were all well xx

Back