Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

RawrGirl still has no idea what to give up...her daily meals are so consistent with so little variety that giving something up would really wreak havoc with her diet, and she thinks end up causing her to feel totally deprived and frustrated. *sigh*

Poor Squishy! (((((((hugs))))))) RawrGirl is right there with you and is deathly afraid of what the scale may say come Friday. But as you weighed in now, if your weekend was high-carb alot of that could be water and you're actually a STS, which in a way could be a good thing considering you know you can go on a binge and not gain (as long as it doesn't become the norm).

Maybe you shouldn't give up anything? If you can't think of something you'd want to give up then maybe that's a sign that you shouldnt :)

Sent from my iPhone

Rawrgirl - the other option is to take something up for lent - traditionally reading something but it could be some form of exercise.

I am wondering whether to give up tea completely with a view to giving up caffeine after the holiday. perhaps I could keep myself topped up with cadburies creme eggs before I go! I would certainly feel deprived not having any in the run up to Easter. How did you get on with the caffeine withdrawal xj?

Rawrgirl - the other option is to take something up for lent - traditionally reading something but it could be some form of exercise.

That would be awesome, actually...RawrGirl was going to ask about that, but figured it wouldn't be right. She wants to add flexibility training/stretching to her routine. Yay!

Amazingly, despite a 2-day 7,000 calorie binge last weekend, and not getting back into Ketosis till yesterday, RawrGirl managed to lose 1.2 pounds. Chuffed! So only need to lose 1.6 pounds to FINALLY be 129 again. :D

RawrGirl (7.8 lbs down, 1.6 lbs to go)
Greta (7lbs down, 1lbs to go)
Clanger72 (6lbs down, 1lb to go)
Nettee (5lb down, 2lbs to go)
Squishy (1.6lb down, 8lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (4lb down, 3lbs to go)

Woohoo! Fantastic RawrGirl! Oh I can't wait to be as low as 129. Enjoy your weekend skinny lady. X

We're not worthy oh skinny one! Well done lovely lady! Xxx

Posting on behalf of RawrGirl who is back at 129 as of today! Yippee!!

RawrGirl (129lb!)
Greta (7lbs down, 1lbs to go)
Clanger72 (8lbs down, 0lb to go)
Nettee (5lb down, 2lbs to go)
Squishy (1.6lb down, 8lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (4lb down, 3lbs to go)

And as for me...where do I begin? Still not fully back on the wagon since Xmas. Having a "normal" week this week (not bingeing but not tracking/counting) and starting a new 2 week VLCD on Wednesday (after Pancakes, hee hee) for two weeks minimum to clear my head, cleanse my palate, shrink my appetite, break addictions etc etc.

Hi Squishy I feel your pain. I have totally fallen off the wagon since reaching target and this morning it is now looking like I have gained 3 -4 lb.

Wondering whether to try to turn it around now to reach some sort of sensible weight by the end of this challenge or whether to give up till after the holiday and then start again with a big gain to get off.

Congratulations to RawrGirl :D

Hi Clanger - there is a skinny for summer thread but it is very quiet. I think it just goes to show how hard it is to stay motivated for maintenance. I had to gain 9.5lb before I came back here with any frequency. How are you getting on?

< slides in >

Hello all. Very quiet indeed!

I don't post so much really. I managed to offend a load of folk over in WEMITTS ( not intentionally I hasten to add! I just forget how touchy dieters can be!! ) and Im concerned my advice could seriously damage some people's me YSL health so I'm lying low. Minimins refused to ban me when I asked : )

I'm still maintaining and still finding it hard. Currently 9 stone something - have maintained for almost ten months now give or take 5lbs. It's really difficult though have to say

How are we all

That's fantastic that you're still maintaining well done!! I was wondering if you were still maintaining so searched your name (stalker alert!) So chuffed you're still in those nines :)

Ive been messing around but in the zone atm so hoping this will be 'my time'

Still on the wagon only lost 0.4lb last week but ploughing on, i'm 5lb away from my lowest and then it's into new territory, hopefully by the end of the month :) not finding it hard, my only cheats are extra protein which isn't the end of the world, (oh and a nibble of cake yesterday that I spat out in the bin like a freak!)

How are you doing, still maintaining like a pro? I'm keeping in mind your advice for maintaining about having one treat meal a week and one dessert it sounds spot on for long term maintenance WHEN I get to that point!!!

Hi Lou - did you hit your first target yet?

All fine with me. Still maintaining at 9st 5 ish although I can go up or down by a lb or two. Find maintenance very difficult though but am coming up to a year at goal weight now so that's pretty good. I've never maintained for a year before!

Back