Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

Hi all! I think I have come to my senses and realised that I wont be able to make the target date for this :-( At present I still haven't lost my Christmas pounds and it doesn't look like I will be any time soon! I'll still be reading the thread but I won't be participating in the weight loss goal. Hopefully I'll shift those pounds one day soon!

Sent from my iPhone

You could just adjust the goal like RawrGirl did when she too came to her senses. She was originally trying to lose 11 pounds.

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 4lbs to go)
Greta (2lbs down, 5lbs to go)
Clanger72 (6lbs down, 1lb to go)
Nettee (5lb down, 2lbs to go)
Squishy (1.6lb down, 8lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (3lb down, 4lbs to go)

Greta (2lbs down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (4lb down, 3lbs to go)

Technically only 1/2 a pound but I've decided to round down in these challenges and ignore the decimels haha! So 131 lbs :D

Hello everyone - sorry I have been so quiet. I have been completely off plan and demotivated since I hit target last week. By some miracle I stayed the same for my official weigh in yesterday but I have put around an inch on my waist.

The weighing lady said to me - watch out for next week it could show then - I think that was the best thing anyone could have said to me.

The plan is to refocus today (again) forget about having hit target and concentrate on healthy eating. I have three weeks left to shrink my waist (and to hit my team skinny goal)

Well done to all of you - I am on facebook too but I don't use my real name on here not not 100% sure.

Greta (6lbs down, 1lbs to go)

RawrGirl has decided to weigh in tomorrow. After not losing last week, she is very anxious...and if it doesn't show a loss for this week either, she is going to be quite depressed and wondering what the h*ll is the problem, esp as she isn't even back to pre-Christmas weight. She could see a plateau at her lowest weight, but not one 4 pounds above it. Just doesn't make sense. :sigh: Wish her lots of luck and keep your fingers crossed for her.

Just checking in on all you lovely ladies! I'm still here, just having a messy week. Not bingeing but not being a saint either. Anyway, I'm back in business on Monday and no doubt the horrible number flashing on my scales will whip me back into shape pronto.

Have a lovely weekend. X

Greta (7lbs down, 1lbs to go)

Whoooo! Weighed in at 9 stone 5 this morning so very happy with that. Back into my size 8 jeans comfortably as opposed to a muffin top. Going to go for another few lbs as I prefer to be 9st 2 or 3 but very happy with where I am today. Didn't take very long in the end with a bit of perseverance

Well done Greta - that is great

How did you get on RawrGirl?

1.6 down. RawrGirl supposes that's not that bad since her only exercise was two weight sessions due to being sick...but was really hoping last week's no loss was really water and she would see 2 week's worth of loss...but obviously not. *shrug*

RawrGirl (6.6 lbs down, 2.8 lbs to go)

Greta (7lbs down, 1lbs to go)

I am actually embarrassed to post here after the week I've had. I'm 3lb up and it's totally my fault for eating like an idiot all week.

Time to cop myself on. Ugh. Hating myself today.

Don't hate yourself! Its probably a good jolt to the system and the catalyst you needed to get you back in the mindset!

Don't hate yourself! Its probably a good jolt to the system and the catalyst you needed to get you back in the mindset!

Thanks hun! Definitely the kick I need. X

good luck for a better week this week Squishy - it is always ups and downs and sometimes you need to have a bad week to remotivate.

I am thinking of giving up caffiene for lent - not very slimming but never mind it is still an addiction that is probably not great for me. I would need to have done it 9 days before my holiday though in order not to be withdrawing then so would give up on the 7th Feb and perhaps cut down to one cup of tea per day from 1st Feb to ease into it. I was thinking I could enjoy some hot chocolate in the mountains instead of tea - although I do realise there is caffeine in chocolate too so would have to think about that one!

hmm - just looked it up and tea and hot chocolate are really similar frighteningly for levels of caffiene - also I do like a coca cola on holiday....... more thinking to be done.......

good luck for a better week this week Squishy - it is always ups and downs and sometimes you need to have a bad week to remotivate.

I am thinking of giving up caffiene for lent - not very slimming but never mind it is still an addiction that is probably not great for me. I would need to have done it 9 days before my holiday though in order not to be withdrawing then so would give up on the 7th Feb and perhaps cut down to one cup of tea per day from 1st Feb to ease into it. I was thinking I could enjoy some hot chocolate in the mountains instead of tea - although I do realise there is caffeine in chocolate too so would have to think about that one!

I gave up caffeine recently. I used to drink about 10 cups of tea a day :/ I didn't have sugar and not much milk but I started to suffer with IBS and the doctors couldn't work out what set it off till they suggested to switch to decaf. Now when I try a sip of caffeinated tea I literally spit it out it tastes so bad haha. I'm not too sure on the benefits of giving up caffeine though, does anyone know? (other than the obvious)

Sent from my iPhone

RawrGirl still has no idea what to give up...her daily meals are so consistent with so little variety that giving something up would really wreak havoc with her diet, and she thinks end up causing her to feel totally deprived and frustrated. *sigh*

Poor Squishy! (((((((hugs))))))) RawrGirl is right there with you and is deathly afraid of what the scale may say come Friday. But as you weighed in now, if your weekend was high-carb alot of that could be water and you're actually a STS, which in a way could be a good thing considering you know you can go on a binge and not gain (as long as it doesn't become the norm).

Back