Starting again! 2+ stone too hopeful?

Helpmechange21

Hello!

I'm new to minimins and have joined as I had started TS in January and stayed on till the first of Feb but have completely fallen off the band wagon and have decided to start again on Feb 15th as my partner has planned a Valentine's Day treat.

I go on holiday on 23rd of may 2017, I am 5ft1 and currently weigh 10st12 and have a goal of 8stone.

do you think it is too hopefull of me to think I can reach my goal by the time I go on holiday? (So a loss of 2st12 in around 3 months)

Any replies would be helpful

Many thanks!!!!

That's very achievable.
The general rule of thumb is 1 stone per month approx
Best of luck x

Hello!

I'm new to minimins and have joined as I had started TS in January and stayed on till the first of Feb but have completely fallen off the band wagon and have decided to start again on Feb 15th as my partner has planned a Valentine's Day treat.

I go on holiday on 23rd of may 2017, I am 5ft1 and currently weigh 10st12 and have a goal of 8stone.

do you think it is too hopefull of me to think I can reach my goal by the time I go on holiday? (So a loss of 2st12 in around 3 months)

Any replies would be helpful

Many thanks!!!!
hi.im new to the site but have been on and off the diet over the years,love that once your past the first week it gets easier.ive always found I lose a stone a month so I'm sure you will manage the loss well,im only 5ft 2 but was 11st 7lb when I started 5 days ago.i will weigh on Tuesday,good luck its a great diet and really worked for me.

That's very achievable.
The general rule of thumb is 1 stone per month approx
Best of luck x
hi ruby red just read your weight loss for 1st week.wow what a loss.you must be well pleased,i started 5 days ago and weighed 11st 7lb then so fingers crossed for my 1st weigh in on Tuesday,how do you find the meals? I love the pasta ham soup its def my favourite.

hi ruby red just read your weight loss for 1st week.wow what a loss.you must be well pleased,i started 5 days ago and weighed 11st 7lb then so fingers crossed for my 1st weigh in on Tuesday,how do you find the meals? I love the pasta ham soup its def my favourite.

Yes I'm very happy with my weight loss - I started on 1st Feb and in total now have lost 1stone 11lbs (haven't updated my signature yet)!!!
Very happy
I only use the shakes as it's what works for me - may try them soon though x

Back