Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

Afraid not, I keep getting within a couple of pounds then going off track,I don't know why!!!! But maintaining just above the target ok so not back to square one, that's a little achievement in itself (I think)

Wow, a year maintaining, pat yourself on the back ESPECIALLY as you've found it hard and still have your old food demons sometimes, you could have given up but you didn't, you are my ultimate role model, mind over matter

I've given up with my short timescales of working out when I'll be at goal, I'll just chip away at it and get there eventually. Every time I put myself under pressure I crack!!

Heh heh - I'm a terrible role model ; ) I am mainly maintaining by using some sort of mad famine / feast regime. Currently I'm trying something called " moderation " and fell that this may be the way forward.

I'm. It here too often these days. I lurk and read a fair bit but don't post too much. Folk don't seem to like my to the point advice for some strange reason : D

What plan are you following at the moment ? Just keep on keeping on and it'll come good in the end.

I'm doing slim and save some days, low carb some days, and 'go mad' some days!! I guess it's a version of your 'feast or famine' haha

Shame you don't post so much - I like it when you pee people off - but that's only for my own entertainment ;) They're all so defensive! How dare you say that my 85% carb diet might not work for me!!

How is 'moderation' working for you? I don't feel like I could ever be 'moderate' - after a stint of S&S I usually do about a week of moderation, get cocky, then mess up big time

But, to maintain - however you do it - is great. And I do think the human body is designed for periods of feast or famine, otherwise we would have gone extinct ages ago :) (although don't think cavemen were pigging out on Rocky bars)

Ha ha - I even asked to be banned after I upset a load of folk over in wemitts for daring to say that a loss of a 1lb a week was pretty poor and that at over 20 odd stone you should be reducing carbs and seeing 6 or 7lb drops. That actually was me being too strident - I honestly forget that people are so touchy about weight and that 'support' is only deemed as support if its the ' oh hugz Hun - don't worry that you can't stop ramming your face with kit kats, we all deserve treats '

I just wanted to be helpful : ) bloody hell - never again!! I know I'm at argent now but I truly still have all the same food demons that I had before. I'm either angelically sat eating porridge and fruit or I'm face first in a bag of kettle chips.

Do you have a diary ? If so ill check it out - and I promise to be good on there!

Off to the rewind festival today! Lets see if I can keep away from all the delicious food that's bound to be on offer there!

Have a great day yourself

Hey GG - here's my diary http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/296975-im-trying-everything.html lots of rambling and blah blah-ing :D and lots of 'oops I rammed my face with kit kats' ;)

ooh have a great time at rewind! just looked at the line up - Chesney Hawkes and Sonia!! wow that is my 1987 Smash Hits reading dream gig!!

'I am the one and only' was playing in the labour room when I was having daughter and I still knew all the words.

The food there can't be as bad as some of the US 'state fair' food I've been looking at online - deep fried butter!!! I don't know why I look at this stuff

Back