Team Thurday!

hayleyw

Can't see a weigh:D in thread for today so thought I'd start one off! My class is cancelled tonight so going to nip round to a diff one in a diff place at lunchtime. Will be my first post xmas weigh in so not very hopeful....

Good luck all x x x

Good luck ladies. I was going to start on a Thursday from this week but can't get to the meeting so will have to wait till next week.

xx

My group was cancelled today and our local chemist will probably be closed (it closes for any reason) so won't be able to weigh today. Good luck to everyone else though :)

As working from home today managed to get to a lunchtime weigh in and.... i'm so pleased that I've only put on 3lbs! thats with 2 full weeks off over xmas. Reckon I've done some damage limitation as have been back on plan since sunday, onwards and downwards! x x

I'm so happy! Went to class today and lost 2lbs and got my club 10, slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yay honeyoc!!! This surely has to be THE most satisfying month to get it too, when everyone else is feeling a tad guilty!?

V inspirational! x x x

i have my first week weigh in on EE tonight after 5pm . Class has been temporly moved due to the snow. i got a tx last night
i think its only W.I tho!

wish me luck......so excited hope the scales move in the right direction

i have my first week weigh in on EE tonight after 5pm . Class has been temporly moved due to the snow. i got a tx last night
i think its only W.I tho!

wish me luck......so excited hope the scales move in the right direction

Good luck! let us know how you get on x

i lost -4lbs whooo all on EE whoop and also having to deal with NYE and NYD party - so im pleased

my boyfriend thought i would have weight Gain than loss, coz he said all ive done all week is eat, eat & eat, and not done much exercise I.E gym ect lol - not in a nasty way, but hes a bit shocked that ive had a loss with all that.........i think he's jealious lol

well done everyone xxx

i went to class tonight and gained another half pound - so all in all, thats 1lb since 17 Dec 09.....

so - my target is to lose that next week :D so i am back on track!!!

Go team Thursday!!!! xxxxx

2lbs off for me tonight! It means I've lost the 2 I put on over Xmas/NY - happy Dumpling here tonight xxx

Back