TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

Hi been on the boards for a few weeks now & just realised why alot of you have teams noted!!! LOL would love to join in with a team if poss?:D

Jodidi and Kik, you are both welcome in Team 1 x

Hello
I'm new to WW and starting my first day tomorrow, 99.9% certain am going to be joining online and using this forum as support...would I be able to join a team please or do I need to be on the diet for a while first?
Thanks
x

Hello
I'm new to WW and starting my first day tomorrow, 99.9% certain am going to be joining online and using this forum as support...would I be able to join a team please or do I need to be on the diet for a while first?
Thanks
x

Hiya I also do it at home and online ,good luck and its great here.
Team 4 are great :rolleyes:;) blackwidow will be along soon and give you your team xx

thanks for the reply hun :)

The online option looks brilliant, v impressed with the WW site and the team would be another bit of motivation
x

Team 4 then want2loseit? ;) x

heya - restarting ww after a very brief fling with cambridge. joined online and would love to be on a team!! any takers??

xcx

Team 4 Claire x

As I have decided to hang around and get with this weight loss malarky once and for all would love to join whatever team is willing to have me!

all 3 of you for Team 4 :) x

Team 4 Clare :)

*bump* :)

Team 3 Shanny :) x

just pop yourself into our team thread and introduce yourself, maybe set a goal for April if you want :) xxx

Back