TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

oh just relaised its ww lol silly me

Last edited:
Please can I join one of the WW teams too>would love the extra support and chat. I only started WW last tuesday and have at least 4 stone to lose. My first WI is tomorrow.
Thanks everyone. Jen

Hey Everyone!

Feel free to join Team 2, it's fairly quiet there at the moment but am planning to pep it up again :)(as soon as I have a minute, sorry for the delay)

The team threads are found in the main menu where you found this thread (Weight Watchers - Teams), starting with a coloured "Team [1,2,3,4]" feel free to introduce yourself!!

Welcome to the teams and good luck with your weightloss journey!

Cheers
Meike x

Blackwidow
AishasTummyMummy
melvina
elegantropiste
sarah1984
Gemma1986
Old before I die
RecoveringChocoholic
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
kdma
Weston
LLVirgin
jennalou0802
Oneday at a time
Trying so Hard

OOooO Ooooh Ohhh.. Would love to be on a team if there is room somewhere?

This reminds me of playing redrover, redrover as a kid and pretending you dont care if your picked on a team, but securetly if your left till the end its horrible! ...

Hehehehe

Amber

Tryingsohard: Not sure I quite understand your post, but if you'd like to join a team, feel free to introduce you in team 2

Amberstone: Your post I do understand :D Feel free to join the team Slate your weight, too (Team 2)

Thanks
Meike

hello! i'm going back to WW on tuesday and would love to join a team for a bit of extra motivation if anyone will have me? x

Amberstone: Your post I do understand :D Feel free to join the team Slate your weight, too (Team 2)

Thanks
Meike

Yay! - On my way :)
I think thats the first time anyone has 'understood' me hehehee... woo hooo

hello? am i too late? sorry... i'm so impatient! haha!

Funky Mum go to Team 2, and Slim Becca you're with me in team 3 hun :) come post, add yourself to the list - set yourself a June goal and introduce yourself so we can find a bit more about you :) xxx

thank you :) x

sure you can darling :) Team 3 is open for business!

pop yourself in and say hello - introduce yourself and set yourself a June goal if you fancy it :) xxx

I would love to join please!!!
Need all the support and motivation I can get!!

Claire
xx

Back