TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

have added myself would love to be on a team thanks

Blackwidow
AishasTummyMummy
melvina
elegantropiste
sarah1984
Gemma1986
Old before I die
RecoveringChocoholic
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
kdma
Weston
LLVirgin
jennalou0802
Oneday at a time
BridesmaidRach

Rach, bring yourself over to Team 3 and say hello hun xxx

Hi, I would be interested in joining a team. I used to be in one a while ago but have just re-started. xx

Hi, I would be interested in joining a team. I used to be in one a while ago but have just re-started. xx

Team 2 for you Laura !!

Ps Rach checked your members you had one more than me so though I would even it up again :D

Thanks Kally, will pop over there now. xx

Kals can you pm Angela1 and put her in Team 2? shes part of old team 4 so will probs do best with your lot.

Plus Kals, all my **'d members are none actives and due to be deleted from team if not active by next week, which leaves me quite a few short on yours x

Oh poo Rach, did not realise
mind you it's not altogether certain that most of mine
will be active haha!!
Anymore newbies I shall direct in your direction untill you tell me to stop haha!!
I will pm Angela asap

Me too!!! :)

Me too pretty pretty please?!?! :)

Blackwidow
AishasTummyMummy
melvina
elegantropiste
sarah1984
Gemma1986
Old before I die
RecoveringChocoholic
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
kdma
Weston
LLVirgin
jennalou0802
Oneday at a time
BridesmaidRach
Lainie10

Lainie you are welcome in team 3 hun, just come and post your name and your july target and introduce yourself so we all know you :) xx

hi former team 4 member looking for a good home x

Emski you are welcome in Team 3 hun, just pop over and add yourself to list and introduce yourself :) xxx

Just joining weight watchers tonight, please could I join a team?
Samxx

Hi Samstar and plonks, you are not being ignored. Someone will drop in and allocate you to a team soon xx

Thanks I think a challenge is what I need!

hi guys, all of you are welcome in Team 3 - pop in, add yourself to the list and introduce yourself so we can all get to know each other :D xxx

Back