TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

yes, both welcome in Team 3 :) xxx

Could I join a team please if there any spaces? x

Join please

Hi there im new to weight watchers and i would love to join a team if there one going. I have a lot of weight tot loose but im determined to do it this time as im getting married next year and..... wait for i need to loose 9 STONE!!!!!!!!!

i would like to join a team please..
i have just started plan and i have about 4.5 to 5 stone to lose.

thanks

Re: TEAMS - Post here if you are interested in joining!

Hello, I would like to join a team please. I'm a lapsed team 3 member coming back with my tail between my legs :(

Hey! I'd love to join a team pleaaaase! :D

you can all join Team 3. nice to see you back Becca :) x

Re: TEAMS - Post here if you are interested in joining!

Yay :) thank you x

Aw wow I didn't know that these Teams were here! I'd love to join in please. Does it matter that I am already in various challenges all over the forum (ie, Christmas challenge, November challenge etc)?

I love having a group of people to work with, it really helps spur me on! :)

course you can, just pop into Team 3 hun xxx

course you can, just pop into Team 3 hun xxx
Thank you blackwidow :) I see you're from Newcastle too - good to have so many fellow north east dwellers on here :D

can i join a team please

I'd like to join a team, too, please! I am getting close to goal (about 15 pounds away!) and I would love the extra motivation to push me across the finish line!

Thanx in advance!!

sorry for the late reply guys - you're all welcome to join Team 3 if you like.. although we're more of a group than a Team but even so.. the support helps :D

TJ, didnt mean to ignore you - have been uber busy with work i've had so much on!

Back