TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

I would love to join a team, just started ww and any help and advice would be appreciated

Pretty sure you should just add yourselves to team 3. It's less of a team, more of a really nice bunch of Weight Watchers who want everyone to do well!

Blackwidow (Rach), as far as I'm aware kind of assigns people, but I think just head over and create a community of people that will tell you to put down the danish and help you lose weight!! :D

B :)

I would love to join if it's not tooo late - my 1st wi is tomorrow and im on discovery from home. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ohh and I've lost 7 pound please let me join!!!

Hope Rach won't shout at me for this, but all head into Team 3. It's less of a team and more of a great supportive network. Add your name to the most recent list and your goal!

Good luck! :)

Hi,

I join Weight Watchers tomorrow and would love to be part of a team- do I have to wait till I get a bit further into it?
My homelife isnt good so I need some encouragement- ive always given up before!

Cheers

Ruth
x

Hi I would love to join a team too please !!:p:p

I'd like to join a team please :)

me too, id like to join a team. iv posted on team 3 thread to ask if i can join in x

Hi all, could you add me to the team too, I seriously need some encouragement. Like dreamt9, I am going in the wrong direction and need to get back on track......fast!!!!

all welcome in Team 3, pop along add your names and say hi :D

anyone else who reads this - if you want to join a team, dont bother posting here come straight to Team 3 :) xxx

Hi there, newbie here!

I have been doing propoints since January and have lost 10lb. Need to do another 10lb by July and needing motivation.

Look forward to getting to know u all

Vic x:):)

Good luck with the next 10lbs! :D
x

Blackwidow
AishasTummyMummy
melvina
elegantropiste
sarah1984
Gemma1986
Old before I die
RecoveringChocoholic
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
kdma
Weston
LLVirgin
jennalou0802
Oneday at a time
Sweetieaddict

Can I join!? Team 3 I guess... I'm a bit confused as to where I join or what I do but I'll figure it out :D haha!!

Back