Teapots Challenge

Well done Ava!!

Refeed going so-so. Have put on 5lbs over 2 weeks so not terribly happy. This eating malarkey is tough, stick to trf!!! x x x

Well done Ava!!

Refeed going so-so. Have put on 5lbs over 2 weeks so not terribly happy. This eating malarkey is tough, stick to trf!!! x x x

Id imagine its tough sweetie but u can do it.

Have a good day tomoro

Ava
xxxx

Back on the LT train and hoping I'm strong enough to keep going. On day 6 today. Have lost just over 7lbs between Atkins and LT so today I was very pleased to see I'm a smidgen under 14st. Likely to weigh in tomorrow as Mondays suit.

How are you getting on Kay? X

Eating like mad, and mad with myself :( Want to get past our big conference in London 1st Nov and hope to be able to start lt soon after. Too much stress atm to have a reasonable run at it. Hope everyone else is doing great.

See you soon

K x x x

Teapot don't worry you can get back on track.....use this as a trial period. Ask yourself am I making healthy choices. You will be fine babes. We have all done it xxx

Thanks Peggy x

Beginning day 4. At least I go into ketosis quick - the cravings are strong but managed to keep busy last 2 days in London. Got home just after midnight so pretty shattered. Down 3kg this morning and can't wait to break the 90kg barrier over the next few weeks. Onwards and downwards x x x

Hi Kay, good luck on your new journey:)

Hello Di!

How are you doing? Last I saw was you doing really well on you refeed. Hope you've settled into eating better than I did. Was ok for a couple of months after refeed but work stress and a need for sugar took over. I never wanted to do this again but here I am. I know it works so will have to work harder on my head. One day at a time :)

Kay x x x

Week one done, phew. Lost 5.4kg :)

Really tired this morning :(

Hi, Kay:) You doing really well - 5,4 kg its a lot its I think 12 lb. Very good start, you gonna be done by Christmas :) I am doing well so far. Just living one day at the time - life war starts in the morning and finishes at night - and again and again. But lets be possitive, the longer we live, the clever we are:rolleyes: Good luck, dear.

How are you doing Kay? Great to see you around here :)

Ava
xxxx

Thanks Lindo!

You're doing so well!
Yep, I think atkins is a great option. I find the more sugar/carbs I have the less I can control my eating. Don't know why after 40 yrs of bad eating I expected to just be able to maintain. Lots of work to be done on the head to prepare for refeeding and maintenance again but it has to be done :)

Yep Di, thanks! Hoping to be done by Christmas. I did last Christmas and New Year without eating so I'm sure I can do it again if necessary! Still fighting the need to chew at the moment - even though I know I'm not hungry. Heads hey? Wish they didn't rule our stomachs!

You're right about one day at a time. Just got to keep going :)

K x x x

How are you doing Kay? Great to see you around here :)

Ava
xxxx

Hey Ava!!

I'm so impressed you're back on LT and going strong. I know how hard it is to get going again - it's taken me the best part of 5 months to get my head straight enough to do it. You are going to look FAB for Christmas - in fact we all are, can't wait for all the pics x x x :)

Hey Ava!!

I'm so impressed you're back on LT and going strong. I know how hard it is to get going again - it's taken me the best part of 5 months to get my head straight enough to do it. You are going to look FAB for Christmas - in fact we all are, can't wait for all the pics x x x :)

Aw thx Kay darling. Im so glad ur back on the lipotrim wagon too. I really hope we all shine this Christmas :)

I am heading into my 4th week...and Ive lost abt 19lbs. :) Im not expecting a great loss on Saturday as I lost so much last week. But u just never know with this diet.

Are you on your first week?

Ava
xxxxx

Hi Kay,

Hope you are well. Its been a while since I viewed the website but wanted to pop on to see how everyone is doing. I'm the person who keeps trying to do LT and then after 3 days always find a reason to have day off - and that's been going on for years now. Needless to say, I never actually get past a week.
So, here I am once again, considering doing LT but this time I've had a wake up call from the doctors.
The last thing you said to me was something like, ' you are making this harder than it is'. Never a true word spoken, in that I seem to have a self destruct voice in my head.
So, come on Kay, I am sure you can make good progress - you are inspirational.
Take care,
Cheshire

Last edited:
Helllooo Teapot
I chatted to you a while ago when I tried to get back onto LT. I am sorry that it took so many months to get back into the LT zone for you but it makes me feel better about my many failed attempts. I went from 15st6lb to 11st and now have gone back up to 14st6lb. :-( so hear I am again. Started on the 27th Dec and I am doing ok so far. A blip in the fist week meant only 6lb lost but I am hoping for more this week as I don't think I was in Keto last week at all. Headache today so going into it now. Can only do this for 5 weeks as too expensive now. Hoping to get into the 12's and then refeed properly as I didn't last time. The rest of the weight will have to come off by following an atkins style diet as carbs are the enemy. Hope you are doing well. x
Kerry

Hi Kay,

Hope you are well. Its been a while since I viewed the website but wanted to pop on to see how everyone is doing. I'm the person who keeps trying to do LT and then after 3 days always find a reason to have day off - and that's been going on for years now. Needless to say, I never actually get past a week.
So, here I am once again, considering doing LT but this time I've had a wake up call from the doctors.
The last thing you said to me was something like, ' you are making this harder than it is'. Never a true word spoken, in that I seem to have a self destruct voice in my head.
So, come on Kay, I am sure you can make good progress - you are inspirational.
Take care,
Cheshire

Hey Cheshire

Great to hear from you!

One of the hardest things I find is being kind to yourself. I've not been kind to myself for some time now and I hope your doctor ordered you do the same!! I think I may have to take my own advice about not making this harder than it is - so thank you for reminding me x

I'm hardly feeling inspirational at the moment and have chunked on stones again over the year. I've become a carb junkie so started cutting carbs out yesterday and sticking to protein and veg. I'm setting much gentler goals for weightloss and hope to be 15st by June.

My other half proposed in December so I'd like to get some weight off before we make any plans. I'd better get my divorce sorted out soon too lol

Let me know how you're getting on.

Kay x x x

Back