Teapots Challenge

Thanks Ava and LeeLee

I wouldn't mind so much but I'm refeeding soon anyway so feeling a little pressurised at the moment. Thanks for the support guys x x x

Intending to start beginning of May Sam, but it may depend on how my mum is and I might delay a little.

Thanks Kay this will help me a lot as I'm planning on refeeding soon. A massive well done for getting this far tomorrow is like the first day of the rest of your life. You are amazing xx

Thanks Emma

Looks like you'll be starting your refeed as I finish mine :)

Good luck with your refeed Kay. Uve accomplished so much. Ur an inspiration.

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Ava! Time you grabbed the LT bull by the horns, you can do it! x x x

Thanks Ava! Time you grabbed the LT bull by the horns, you can do it! x x x

Thx Kay..ur a star.....im going to the chemist again tomoro :)

Oh to see the 11's

Ava
xxxxx

I went on a bit of a shopping spree this morning. Mostly new tops & t-shirts, a pair of summer trousers, a new fleece (I still feel the cold and can't keep going out in my winter coat ;)) and a cute pale blue denim jacket - the kind I've wanted for so many years and never bought as they don't look good in big sizes. I'm also on the lookout for a leather jacket :)
I'm being a proper groupie this weekend and have somewhere to wear the denim jacket. My OH is playing bass in a band in Oxford, so we are leaving the kids with my sister and escaping on Saturday night, and I'm so looking forward to it! Refeeding is going well so it will be interesting to see what the scales say on Monday :)

It feels so good getting new smaller clothes don't it, I also went shopping today felt great!
Hope you have a amazing weekend you deserve a few good nights out after all tour hard work x

I went on a bit of a shopping spree this morning. Mostly new tops & t-shirts, a pair of summer trousers, a new fleece (I still feel the cold and can't keep going out in my winter coat ;)) and a cute pale blue denim jacket - the kind I've wanted for so many years and never bought as they don't look good in big sizes. I'm also on the lookout for a leather jacket :)
I'm being a proper groupie this weekend and have somewhere to wear the denim jacket. My OH is playing bass in a band in Oxford, so we are leaving the kids with my sister and escaping on Saturday night, and I'm so looking forward to it! Refeeding is going well so it will be interesting to see what the scales say on Monday :)

Ooooh im delighted for you Teapot. Enjoy the gig and bet u will look fab in denim. I know tesco did reasonably priced leather jackets if u dont want to spend too much. I have one its a 14.....cant wait to get back into it.

Hope refeed is going well. Bet u look amazing.

Ava
xxxx

Thanks Ava. So looking forward to it! Cheers for the heads up on Tesco, I want to see the pics of you in your size 14 leather jacket! Refeed going well, how are you doing?

x x x

Thanks Ava. So looking forward to it! Cheers for the heads up on Tesco, I want to see the pics of you in your size 14 leather jacket! Refeed going well, how are you doing?

x x x

Your very Welcome Teapot :) Can we have pics of the denim too? ;)

Im not doing great...too embarassed to post in my diary. Have lost the run of myself but have been doing my degree finals...theyre over tomoro so im hoping for a Sunday start. I have a guy to impress the 29th June so HAVE to have lost weight. Hope I can be nearly as successful as you have.

Ava
xxxxx

Get your finals out the way so you've got time to settle and focus on LT. Don't be embarrassed. You have to be in the right frame of mind to get going on LT. Time now becomes the pressure for you for the end of June. Time to deeply believe you can do this Ava, and cheating is only cheating yourself and causing you frustration and anguish. You know you can do this! x x x

Get your finals out the way so you've got time to settle and focus on LT. Don't be embarrassed. You have to be in the right frame of mind to get going on LT. Time now becomes the pressure for you for the end of June. Time to deeply believe you can do this Ava, and cheating is only cheating yourself and causing you frustration and anguish. You know you can do this! x x x

Finals over...yippppppppeeeeeee! Sorry for hijacking ur diary but thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I am majorly under time pressure! 6 weeks! Im starting tomoro and really am feeling positive.

Enjoy the gig tonight...Have a fabulous time...u deserve it!

Ava
xxxxxx

You're very welcome to hijack Ava lol. I'm hoping fervently that you've had a good start today and will be wanting regular updates on your progress! Sesnding you big hugs x x x

You're very welcome to hijack Ava lol. I'm hoping fervently that you've had a good start today and will be wanting regular updates on your progress! Sesnding you big hugs x x x

Hahaha thx Teapot. I was hungover today so didnt get to restart. Ill do that tomoro.

How was the gig?

Ava
xxxx

Gig was great Ava, got back to our friends house at 2am. Not bad for an old fart like me lol :)

Wuhoooo...glad u had a good night lady. And ur far from old ;)

Hows refeed. Im breezing thru day 2 :)

Ava
Xxxx

Back