Teapots Challenge

Helllooo Teapot
I chatted to you a while ago when I tried to get back onto LT. I am sorry that it took so many months to get back into the LT zone for you but it makes me feel better about my many failed attempts. I went from 15st6lb to 11st and now have gone back up to 14st6lb. :-( so hear I am again. Started on the 27th Dec and I am doing ok so far. A blip in the fist week meant only 6lb lost but I am hoping for more this week as I don't think I was in Keto last week at all. Headache today so going into it now. Can only do this for 5 weeks as too expensive now. Hoping to get into the 12's and then refeed properly as I didn't last time. The rest of the weight will have to come off by following an atkins style diet as carbs are the enemy. Hope you are doing well. x
Kerry

Hey Kerry, well done for getting back to LT and a good loss for week 1!!

I wish I could do LT, but trying to get back on is making me crazy and creating more pressure. We had a hugely stressful time at the end of last year running a huge conference and had loads of deadlines which all took their toll. I hear LT has gone up so sticking to it religiously while you're on it is even more important.

It's really worth doing the refeed properly and start thinking about after the refeed too.

I wish you all the best and let me know how you're getting on.

Kay x x x

Hi, I had my second weigh in and lost another 5lb which is great but unfortunately my other half's work do was on Saturday and I had to come off for that. Back to day one today and 2lb back on. Never mind onwards and downwards. Had a great time at the weekend but I am feeling it today. Starving! Shame as I had got to that not hungry stage before. I am aiming to get into the 12 stones again and then do atkins style. I have so many nice clothes that I can't wear at the moment boo! I really hope to have a summer holiday and if i get one booked it will give me a date to work towards. Great to hear about your engagement! You have a great incentive now.
Are you just eating meat and veg? How's it going. That's what I plan on in Feb.

Good luck x

Hi Kerry

Yep, just eating meat and veg/salad and have lost half a st so far. Not surprised I've dropped some (water) weight after all the carb loading I was crazily doing. Feeling much better. Water had become my best friend again and am enjoying drinking it. Will start exercising in the next week and see how I get on with that. Hope you're having a good week and look forward to seeing your week 3 results :)

K x x x

Congratulations on your engagement Kay, glad to hear your doing well x

Right - I'm back!!!

Weight slightly more than when I started LT nearly 2 years ago :( Nearly 8st off and all back on again!!!

Can't change the last year, it's been hugely stressful and out of control, but need to get back in the saddle as it were.

Yesterday was Day1 100% - used some leftover LT and only weighed myself this morning (horrifying!)
Day 2 started Slim & Save as I can't be doing with the LT price increase. My month's box of rations arrived today so it will be interesting to try all the new flavours :)

Right - I'm back!!!

Weight slightly more than when I started LT nearly 2 years ago :( Nearly 8st off and all back on again!!!

Can't change the last year, it's been hugely stressful and out of control, but need to get back in the saddle as it were.

Yesterday was Day1 100% - used some leftover LT and only weighed myself this morning (horrifying!)
Day 2 started Slim & Save as I can't be doing with the LT price increase. My month's box of rations arrived today so it will be interesting to try all the new flavours :)

Hellooo!!

You were doing LT whilst i was doing it last time!!! Good luck for round two! Im hear on round two as well!!

Good luck teapot!! I'm still here too, calorie counting and exercising at the moment. Give it a couple of days and you'll be back in the swing of things!

Awww goose, course I remember! What flavour of gosling did you have? ;) Congratulations BTW :)

You're doing great and not far off 3st, well done!

K x x x

Thanks Sam!

It really does feel good to be back, and looks like you're doing great :)
Tough day yesterday but feeling good today. Nearly 1pm and haven't started climbing the walls yet or been hungry, bad breath has arrived so assume ketosis is here :)
Still concentrating on one day at a time and I'm going to try doing some exercise from next week.

K x x x

Ive got a gorgeous baby girl :) 10 months old already!!!

Im hoping to have 3 more weeks on LT than refeed. The time flies really quick!

Oh wow goose, well done, I'm sure she's your pride and joy. I can't believe how time has flown either!

3 weeks - the end is in sight!! :)

Good luck Teapot:) You did it once, you will do it again!

How you getting on teapot, I've stay rates again aswell today's day 1 for me x

Started*

I'm happy and sad I'm back here again.

Day 2 doing SnS 100% and hoping I can stick to it this time. There are so many reasons to lose weight again. My knees, hip and ankles are under so much strain. My boobs are enormous which is affecting my back and I'm just UNCOMFORTABLE!! How the hell did I get back here again? Oh yeah, that damn eating thing.

My mum passed away 2nd Jan. Time to re-look at my life. I have lots of support at home and I'm really not happy at this weight, so time to get going again. Fingers crossed.

Feeling ok, slightly anxious but not hungry. Back in ketosis by the end of yesterday and struggling with bad breath. Have to take the bad with the good I suppose ;)

One step at a time, looking forward to successfully reaching the end of week 1 :)

K

Sad to see you back Teapot in the nicest possible way. Really hope you kick it this time; you've done it before so you know exactly what to expect. Here if you need any moral support but I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Thanks James

Glad to see you're doing so well, it gives me hope x

Hey Teapot! I remember you helping me along the way must have been nearly two years ago now! You know you have the determination and I hope you reach your goals! Good luck to you!!
Cezz x

I'm happy and sad I'm back here again.

Day 2 doing SnS 100% and hoping I can stick to it this time. There are so many reasons to lose weight again. My knees, hip and ankles are under so much strain. My boobs are enormous which is affecting my back and I'm just UNCOMFORTABLE!! How the hell did I get back here again? Oh yeah, that damn eating thing.

My mum passed away 2nd Jan. Time to re-look at my life. I have lots of support at home and I'm really not happy at this weight, so time to get going again. Fingers crossed.

Feeling ok, slightly anxious but not hungry. Back in ketosis by the end of yesterday and struggling with bad breath. Have to take the bad with the good I suppose ;)

One step at a time, looking forward to successfully reaching the end of week 1 :)

K

So very sorry to hear Teapot that your mum passed away, please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss:hug99:

It is good to hear that you have lots of support at home and you know we are here for you.

Back