Tears, tantrums, and taking control!

I think to start with people just notice that you are looking good, rather than slimmer. I like that phase too. You'll show them anyway hun! xx

Yeah, I get what you mean, ladies! Let the minimins know we're dieting, everyone else can just think we're looking great.

There's this one woman at work who is such a loud mouth, she's like, "Oh, you're going to gym with my daughter! Are you losing weight? Oh, look at your boyfriend, he's lost loadsss of weight. How much have you lost?"

I hate that, cuz she's really loud about it. And just so nosy! I don't know what to say to people though, when they say "Have you lost weight?", cuz then I feel like I'm obliged to tell them I'm on a diet or whatever. I might just say, not that I know of, or something, to get them off my case!

Yeah, I get what you mean, ladies! Let the minimins know we're dieting, everyone else can just think we're looking great.

There's this one woman at work who is such a loud mouth, she's like, "Oh, you're going to gym with my daughter! Are you losing weight? Oh, look at your boyfriend, he's lost loadsss of weight. How much have you lost?"

I hate that, cuz she's really loud about it. And just so nosy! I don't know what to say to people though, when they say "Have you lost weight?", cuz then I feel like I'm obliged to tell them I'm on a diet or whatever. I might just say, not that I know of, or something, to get them off my case!

I hate loud mouthed people like that! Although it makes me laugh as no one ever says, 'Do you think you've put weight on' lol x

Back