Tears, tantrums, and taking control!

I don't trust myself anymore! I had been doing so well, I even had a bag of pretzel flipz for about 2 weeks, having a 3pt portion every other day or so. It was just down by the river, I didn't take any notice of what I was eating! I have been good though, trying to make up for it!

I think we are all playing catch up this week ;-) x

Ahh, I've done that so many times, I'm terrible for mindless eating. Honey it's a one off, like you said you've been doing so well and you now know that pretzels when you are out and about is a no no. We're all learning x

How's everything gone today? X

I was really good today! Had another one of my liquid diets yesterday, but stayed in points. I wasn't hanging today either, win! I'm working tomorrow all day, 9-7, so no gym, but I'm hoping for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as my three times this week. I've noticed that my joints aren't as good to me now that I'm exercising. I do stretch beforehand, but I don't know what I can do to prevent it. I've not been since Friday as I've been having trouble.

I was really good today! Had another one of my liquid diets yesterday, but stayed in points. I wasn't hanging today either, win! I'm working tomorrow all day, 9-7, so no gym, but I'm hoping for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as my three times this week. I've noticed that my joints aren't as good to me now that I'm exercising. I do stretch beforehand, but I don't know what I can do to prevent it. I've not been since Friday as I've been having trouble.

Sorry to hear your having joint problems :-( Do u take any glucosamine? Liquid diet sounds fun ;-) Hope work goes ok tomorrow :) x

I never take any vitamin supplements. The pharmacist I know said they're a waste of money! But then sometimes people need a boost.

I never take any vitamin supplements. The pharmacist I know said they're a waste of money! But then sometimes people need a boost.

I think glucosamine is quite good as it just coats the joints

I might try it! I think I have some kind of trapped nerve in my shoulder. I get it every few months, in both shoulders but one at a time. I can't breathe in fully cuz it hurts too much and I can't move it without pain or get comfortable cuz it's always throbbing. The doc said nothing was wrong with me though. :-/

I might try it! I think I have some kind of trapped nerve in my shoulder. I get it every few months, in both shoulders but one at a time. I can't breathe in fully cuz it hurts too much and I can't move it without pain or get comfortable cuz it's always throbbing. The doc said nothing was wrong with me though. :-/

Ouchy, does hot and cold work on it? X

Do you cool down and stretch properly afterwards? That's more important than before exercise I think. I couldn't stretch properly after my walk on Sunday and I've been really paying for it the last two days, hobbling like a little old man. I ALWAYS stretch after a run.

Yeah, I always stretch after, but it's not a muscle ache I have. It's more in my joints, but it could be that I've been going for a few days then having a few off. Not being able to get into it on a consistent level.

Hmm, maybe. Perhaps get them checked out? You don't want really damage anything x

I used to go to a personal trainer and he told me to take glucosamine aswell for my knees and they sorted me out! Now it look about 3weeks for them to start working but they are really good!
What are ya up to today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How u feeling today Lorny? Hope your joints aren't giving you too much pain? X

Hey all! I'm doing well today :) I just didn't think I'd need supplements cuz of my age, but maybe exercising at my weight is causing pressure!

Hey all! I'm doing well today :) I just didn't think I'd need supplements cuz of my age, but maybe exercising at my weight is causing pressure!

I guess supplements couldn't do any harm? X

Yeah, I just think if I don't need them, don't take them! I don't want to be wasting my money. I might try some for a month and see if my legs improve.

Ah, finally able to get on the net properly! The last couple of days have been pretty good for me, I had a few Chinesey bits with my sister for dinner on Thursday 18pts, as well as my two shakes 3pts each. Yesterday I had my shake, 3pts and a chicken salad for lunch/dinner, 8pts. Before work I also had a muller yogurt, 1.5pts. I didn't get in from work until late, so I wasn't in the mood to eat, but I had half a pint of bitter at work, which I imagined was about 2.5pts. I always have a couple of points a day for milk. I have noticed the past couple of days I haven't used nearly enough of my points. I suppose it's another one of those things where it is too muggy. I don't want to start feeling too bloated or anything when the weather gets better!

Ugh, I haven't actually been to the gym at all this week. I've just had things to do that meant I just didn't have time. I didn't get up in time to go today either, as I need to be there for about 10, but I got up at 9 and I have things to do still! I need to get my monies worth! I'll try to go again next week. I don't think it'll affect my weight loss too much, since I've been below points, but I don't like not going, I don't feel like I'm working myself. I also don't want to end up with saggy skin at the end! I've still been aching this week, even though I haven't gone to the gym. I just don't know what the hell is going on!

Have you tried glucosamine yet? How about getting some fish oils! Your joints just could be a little dry or something! Do you drink much water?
Do you have a swimming pool at your gym? Why don't you use that and do a few Laps or something just until you get the pains sorted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't tried anything yet, I forgot last time I was at work so I'm going to have a look today. I do drink quite a bit of water, except yesterday I didn't drink much at all, which has given me a bit of a headache.

I was talking to my colleague, who also does WW, and she said it looks like I've lost weight, which is nice. No one else has said anything, but that's good. I don't want people to know I'm dieting, although I'd like people to start noticing I've lost weight when I lose a few stone. The last time I was on a diet, I ended up making myself ill as people were constantly on my case about how much I'd lost that week, or whether I should be eating that. So it really messed with me! So a few of the dieters know, and that's it.

Oh, there is a pool, but I don't actually swim. First time round, I'd wear a costume and just walk in the water, but I need to buy another. Money!

I haven't tried anything yet, I forgot last time I was at work so I'm going to have a look today. I do drink quite a bit of water, except yesterday I didn't drink much at all, which has given me a bit of a headache.

I was talking to my colleague, who also does WW, and she said it looks like I've lost weight, which is nice. No one else has said anything, but that's good. I don't want people to know I'm dieting, although I'd like people to start noticing I've lost weight when I lose a few stone. The last time I was on a diet, I ended up making myself ill as people were constantly on my case about how much I'd lost that week, or whether I should be eating that. So it really messed with me! So a few of the dieters know, and that's it.

Oh, there is a pool, but I don't actually swim. First time round, I'd wear a costume and just walk in the water, but I need to buy another. Money!

I'm also another 'secret' dieter, I tell a few select people but I can't do with the constant 'chats and whinges' which come with it! We are all here for you Sweetie :) And when you've got Minimins, who needs anything else ;-) x

Back