Tears, tantrums, and taking control!

So today I have had a chocolate slim fast, 3.5pt, for my breakfast. Three Quorn sausages, 3pts, three jersey potatoes and garlic, 3pts, and spring onions for lunch. Just cuz I'm at work all evening, I've had mixed melon and raspberries, 3pts, and 225g vanilla yogurt, 2.5pts. I thought it was later than it was though, so I've had the fruit a little bit too early! When I get back from work, which can be between 10.30 and 1am, depending on how busy it is, I'll have another slim fast shake, 3pts, to take me up to 23.5pts used.

So today I have had a chocolate slim fast, 3.5pt, for my breakfast. Three Quorn sausages, 3pts, three jersey potatoes and garlic, 3pts, and spring onions for lunch. Just cuz I'm at work all evening, I've had mixed melon and raspberries, 3pts, and 225g vanilla yogurt, 2.5pts. I thought it was later than it was though, so I've had the fruit a little bit too early! When I get back from work, which can be between 10.30 and 1am, depending on how busy it is, I'll have another slim fast shake, 3pts, to take me up to 23.5pts used.

Do u find the Shakes fill you up? How many Pts are u on per day?x just seen that you have 24 so that's perfect! It's funny seeing the differences between PP and Pts!!!x

Hi honey, I've just found you :) You've got a good day so far, hope the shake just before bed helps you sleep tonight sweetie, no wonder you're struggling to get yourself going in the morning, I don't cope at all well without a quality nights sleep.

You WILL get there again! You obviously really want it and motivation is half the battle. You're making some good choices too x you could do the Chinese buffet thing, we could work out the points for your fave stuff so you know what to have. It's going to take some mega will power but it can be done. X

Is it a protein Shake your looking for? I'm taking one at the min and I have to say its brilliant! It's just pure protein and has no calories etc in it so its perfect for ww as its 0pp if taking it with water and its made for women. Il give you the name of it tomorrow. You can get them in diff flavours the one I have now is Oreo cookie flavour and its really tasty. Iv also bought the strawberry and the lemon but Oreo is by far the best so far

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is it a protein Shake your looking for? I'm taking one at the min and I have to say its brilliant! It's just pure protein and has no calories etc in it so its perfect for ww as its 0pp if taking it with water and its made for women. Il give you the name of it tomorrow. You can get them in diff flavours the one I have now is Oreo cookie flavour and its really tasty. Iv also bought the strawberry and the lemon but Oreo is by far the best so far

Oreo Cookie flavour AND 0pp, sounds too good to be true! X

Do u find the Shakes fill you up? How many Pts are u on per day?x just seen that you have 24 so that's perfect! It's funny seeing the differences between PP and Pts!!!x

Yeah, they really do! I put mine in a blender though with a couple ice cubes. That makes it really froth up and double in volume, making it seem like loadsss. It takes longer to drink too. I used to have the shake and mix it with a spoon, and I wondered how the hell anyone put up with it, I'd be hungry in ten minutes. If anyone goes for shakes, I'd definitely recommend getting a cheap smoothie maker to jazz it up a bit.

Hi honey, I've just found you :) You've got a good day so far, hope the shake just before bed helps you sleep tonight sweetie, no wonder you're struggling to get yourself going in the morning, I don't cope at all well without a quality nights sleep.

You WILL get there again! You obviously really want it and motivation is half the battle. You're making some good choices too x you could do the Chinese buffet thing, we could work out the points for your fave stuff so you know what to have. It's going to take some mega will power but it can be done. X

I think it would have to take mega willpower; I couldn't resist the vegetable spring rolls and what have you! She said we can buy stuff Iceland when we meet up to take back, but that really WOULD be chips or something. I'm probably better off with the Chinese!

Yeah, it is a protein shake I'm after, for after the gym, or whenever I'm supposed to have it. I can't wait to have a look!

Yeah, they really do! I put mine in a blender though with a couple ice cubes. That makes it really froth up and double in volume, making it seem like loadsss. It takes longer to drink too. I used to have the shake and mix it with a spoon, and I wondered how the hell anyone put up with it, I'd be hungry in ten minutes. If anyone goes for shakes, I'd definitely recommend getting a cheap smoothie maker to jazz it up a bit.

I think it would have to take mega willpower; I couldn't resist the vegetable spring rolls and what have you! She said we can buy stuff Iceland when we meet up to take back, but that really WOULD be chips or something. I'm probably better off with the Chinese!

Yeah, it is a protein shake I'm after, for after the gym, or whenever I'm supposed to have it. I can't wait to have a look!

Great tip about the shakes there! I imagine it to be like a Frappucino once it's all frothed up! I used to have Chocolate or Cafe Latte when I did Slimfast, only the RTD ones, couldn't stand the powders, yuck! X

Yeah, they're really good! If I haven't had time for a coffee in the morning, I'll add a couple spoons of coffee to a chocolate shake to give it a bit of zing!

Yeah, they're really good! If I haven't had time for a coffee in the morning, I'll add a couple spoons of coffee to a chocolate shake to give it a bit of zing!

That sounds like a caffeine hit ;-) x

It sure as hell is!

I'm off fishing today. I have a work meeting to go to as well. I wasn't going to go but since I'm heading into town anyway, I might as well go. I want to get a picnic to eat while we're out, I have to steer clear of sammiches though. I don't really know anything I can safely have within points. I think houmous is quite high in points, especially the bread I want to dip in it. ;-) I suppose I'll just have to see when I get to the shop. Might have to be a M&S jobby, cuz I'm sure I've never seen anything particularly healthy in the little tesco extra.

The one I take is called nectar sweets and comes in lots of different flavours. You take it once in the morning (I put mine in my porridge mid way through cooking) one after your workout and one before bed or you can just take one big one but taking it three times daily is more affective.
That's a great tip! Never taught of blending it before
Hope you have a good day and find something yummy in m&s

Fishing? HEH Love it :D though not sure about the bonus point opportunities, maybe if you catch a big one!

I like the pasta/salad jobbies in marks. They might be okay? Plus stock up on the fruit.

Hi. Just read through your diary. Popping in to subscribe.

I'll have a look for the Nectar Sweets now! If it's 0p, I'm pretty sure I can handle having three a day, unless it's wayyyy too expensive. Is it something to have just on days you workout?

Ugh, Hules, I wasn't exactly the best I could have been today. I had a big bag of sour cream pretzels, and being on the bank all day, I pretty much nibbled nearly all of them and my lunch! I had a sweet chilli wrap, and some mango and grapes. How naughty. :( So I thought I was really over this binge eating thing, but I have definitely learned now that I buy a single packet only if I'm that desperate for some.

UGH! Well, it's no point hiding the fact I did it, or else I'm only lying to myself! Oh, why didn't I lose weight this week? boo hooooo. Yeah, that's why! I can't let myself do that again. I don't think I went over by too much, but you know when you can't bring yourself to ACTUALLY work out the points...

Right honey, go and work it out now. If you put it off you won't bother tomorrow either, that's exactly what I did last weekend. We all have moments like that, you just need to limit damage and get straight back on x x x

True! It's no point hiding from it, when I'm already guilty of it! Denial is not the way here, I can limit damage if I know how to make things right through the rest of the week! I'll have a little looky. Oh no, I mentioned earlier that the scales are out of battery! I'm going into town tomorrow, where I will have to get some anyway, and I'll have a vague estimation now, and tomorrow I WILL work out exactly how many. I know there's no use trying to play ignorant about it; I won't lose weight or change my habits that way!

Exactly, you know where you want to be hun. It's not going to be without bumps, but you do have to keep plodding on x

It's just pure protein it only has something like 25 cals per shake made with water I find it brilliant and the fact it's made for woman it's even better!
I paid €30 for a 2lb tub of it which will last me a good while

Hey Sweetie :) How are u feeling today? Aren't Pretzels just so moreish, I just don't buy them anymore as I'm afraid to say it but I just don't trust myself :-( x

I don't trust myself anymore! I had been doing so well, I even had a bag of pretzel flipz for about 2 weeks, having a 3pt portion every other day or so. It was just down by the river, I didn't take any notice of what I was eating! I have been good though, trying to make up for it!

Back