Teatime!

Auburn

x x x
..Or suppertime, or dinnertime... whatever you want to call it!

What's everyone having for tea tonight?

I had a huuuuuuuuuuge curry. Cheated, since it's friday, and used a jar of Sharwood's Rogan Josh sauce. Chicken, mushrooms and rice on the side. With some mini onion bhajis.
Slight pig out, it was 10.5 points for the lot but it was well worth it!

Mmmm that sounds yummy! I am having the w/w ham and pineapple pizza, 3.5pts, with 100g of mcain rustic chips, 2pts.. Nice and stodgy friday night dins.. And have a m & s count on us chocolate sundae for afters for 3 pts.. Cant wait..

You enjoy your dins. x

Well I'm peeved I said to him can we go to carvery fir dinner tonite , this was yesterday as I always cook and no one cooks for me SO he comes in says what do you want from the chippy ? !!!!
1)Me thinking well it's been near 6 months since I've started ww why ask that.
2)I saved points for carvery as he said yes.
3)pi££ed off I said 0.
He said I'm starving I haven't eaten since 1!!!!
4)Me mmmm to myself what 4 donuts 4 sandwichs 2 pk crisp , choc bar??
So off he went got himself fish chips well greasy said after that tasted funny?

So I haven't a clue what I'm having :(

xx

Well I'm peeved I said to him can we go to carvery fir dinner tonite , this was yesterday as I always cook and no one cooks for me SO he comes in says what do you want from the chippy ? !!!!
1)Me thinking well it's been near 6 months since I've started ww why ask that.
2)I saved points for carvery as he said yes.
3)pi££ed off I said 0.
He said I'm starving I haven't eaten since 1!!!!
4)Me mmmm to myself what 4 donuts 4 sandwichs 2 pk crisp , choc bar??
So off he went got himself fish chips well greasy said after that tasted funny?

So I haven't a clue what I'm having :(

xx

Typical man, then dont get do they:sigh:! Sorry to any understanding me on the forum.. :wave_cry:Well done for resisiting :) You could use your saved points for something nice over the weekend or get someone to go with you tomorrow to the carvery? Hate it when you have something in your head you fancy and then dont get it.. x

What a turd size102b! Glad his chippy tasted funny after you spent all day loking forward to a meal out! We go out the last weekend of every month with friends, somewhere different and I really look forward to it. Don't think anyone would dare tell me i'm not going! Really looking forward to it this month as it will be for my birthday and somewhere I really like!

Anyway, for tea I had pasta 2pt, tesco salmon burger 1.5pt and a huge colourful salad with fat free dressing. Afterwards I had a fudge and just had a cup of options coconut to round the evening off.

xx

Back