Teds Ramblings

Teddy67

Have lost 3lbs in first 2 days back on Dukan - third weigh-in day tomorrow as well as it being my official weekly "weigh-in".

So decision time - do I keep to a Tuesday weigh-in - or change it to coincide with this new attempt at sticking to the diet?

Daresay swings and roundabouts in the overall scheme of things.

Really wondering what weight I am going to be as January has not been a successful diet month

Tues 3rd - 154lbs
Tues 10th - 154lbs, (start of Dukan but only managed 3 days as hosp appt gave me "excuse" to come off... And then I stayed off....
Tues 17th - 151.2
Tues 24th - 152

Started Dukan again on Sat 28th at 154.6 - this morning was 151...

So desperately want to see something lower than 151 tomorrow morning - but will just have to wait and see.

Am seriously hoping I am better at sticking to plan through February.!

Ted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re posted due to getting title wrong - doh.

Anyways - down to 150.6 this morning. Lowest weight for whole of January. Will b vv pleased to get into the 140s... Am just impatient to get there.

Well done Teddy, can't wait to read your stats when it says one forty somthing!!!

Bum just succumbed to kfc - no fries but 2 large pieces chicken and 2 chicken strips...

Tummy ache now :-(... Shame on me

And OH is watching hairy bikers cook cakes - least am too full to want any..

Grrr - hungry now. Probably all that fat and salt - better have a large drink - see if that knocks it on the head

Unfortunately yes...
Had a drink and was fine.

Down another 0.2lbs today - new low weight again - but had better be extra good today so that I don't have a gain later in the week.

Gym Induction in 20mins - been a member for over a year - but only been splashing about in the pool to date.

Not sure how I am going to get on - will take half the time to explain about my back issues (spondylolthesis and sponylolsis) - and then mention my hypermobility issues - oh well - will see how I get on - or whether I end up sticking to the pool to keep myself safer - if not terribly fitter.

Another 0.2lbs down - so that is 0.6 in 3 days... All seems to be going well so far.

Gym Induction - not sure, enjoyed it at the time - only given 3 small exercises of around 5mins each to build up from - but leg pain flared up intensely - still hurts this morning... Grrr

Another slip-up .... Apple slices and custard followed by a mini baileys

No weight gain from my slip up yesterday - but sometimes it's the following day the damage becomes evident - so have to try and stick on course today.

Weight 150.0 two days running - down a total of 0.6lbs so far this week with official weigh in Tues morning.

Well, it is amazing you continue to lose weight...
But then again when I was on holiday I had chocolate, pecan nuts, fruit yogurts, corn and mayo and I continued to lose weight that month.
That was pretty amazing too.

I know - but the fact I can have slip ups and still lose weight - albeit not a lot - is maybe why they keep happening.

If I managed to stick rigidly I am sure I would lose more but I am just grateful I am hanging on in here and so far not slipping up to the extent that I am gaining.

Well, it happens..... that's no tragedy.
I report I've been good since that trip.
It feels good to know that from time to time you can have non-dukan food and still lose weight.

I think I am still losing albeit at a snails pace because over the course of a week I try and keep my calories in check - to balance the non-Dukan stuff out - sticking to pure Dukan it's very hard to consume too many calories. As soon as other stuff comes into the equation - calories can mount up all too quickly, so I find it best to make sure that over a period of a week they average 1200 a day - or as close as I can get.

I don't think I would be able to count calories..
It is so unnatural..
But I guess it works... people keep doing it.

Doesn't work perfectly as slightly up on my official weekly weigh-in. Typical.

So for the record I was 151.0lbs this morning. 150.6 last Tuesday, and had got down to 150.0 on Monday... Ho hum.

Another slip up on the road to a slimmer me....

Back