Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

I had a sneaky peek at the scales (even though I refuse to believe evening readings) and it is very motivating I must say.

Will probably jump back on here later dukanettes xx

Are you not sharing the results then lol xx

Maybe she is scared to jinx them! I always regret posting my non wi results because the scales have gone up right after!

But sounds like you are onto a good thing, trinimaria, so I bet you will have a massive loss this week.
Cx

lol oh yeah didnt think about that! hope it is good for you trinni xx

Lol...I was the same weight that I saw yesterday evening :D.

I will update my stats and hopefully it won't budge too much when I'm doing a PP breakfast/2 PV meals tomorrow :)

So the scales are down this morning (even though I snacked on 100g of popcorn last night :eek:).

Fast day 2 - Will eat one big lunch

4 x grilled prawn skewers and a big salad
1 x sugar free jelly (if my mouth gets bored later on)

E: Insanity Day 6 - Cardio Power and Resistance

So today has not gone to plan (workwise) and it has been a sh*t day all around.

Going to have a nice meal to raise my spirits and I think I'm going to try the alternative fasting malarchy (until carnival).

It's funny how someone's comment can ruin your whole day :mad:.

Hope everyone is well...night x

Aw mate I hope your ok and take no notice there just well jell of your amazing personality and quite fantastic bangers!
Words of wisdom as always from me! Xx

So today has not gone to plan (workwise) and it has been a sh*t day all around.

Going to have a nice meal to raise my spirits and I think I'm going to try the alternative fasting malarchy (until carnival).

It's funny how someone's comment can ruin your whole day :mad:.

Hope everyone is well...night x
sorry to hear that hun! i hope it turns around for you tomoz. i know all about the cr*p days xxx nite sweet xxx

Phew had a bit to catch up on, you do seem to be going through it with the diet, I hope you manage to get your head round it all and keep ging with your positivety at the moment. Keep going hun, you know you can. xx

Had a similar day with some snotty emails. Honestly, some people have nothing better to do that make others feel bad. If they could just put all that energy into doing something productive, how much better the world would be! Anyway, my new resolution is to let it all just slide off me, like water off a duck's back. Absolutely no point in giving them the satisfaction of seeing a response. Come on trinimaria - you are absolutely fabulous and they are not worth it.

Cx

Trini how you doing? Hope you're ok xx

Its gone quite on hear missus..........................

oi trinni???? x

Maybe she's got so engrossed with insanity she will be back when she's like superwoman!
Lol I can hope anyway! X

or maybe it does what it says on the tin (u kno like ronseal lol) and she has gone insane!! lol x i recon she is at the fellas and having cuddles xx

Oh no, trini hun where are you, I hope you are ok and not gonig too far off the rails cos of all the crap. Luv and hugs hun, xxxxx

oi where are you ???? are you eating pizza???? if so ... where is mine lol xxx

Back