Teen Depression??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HereToLose, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi.
    Not sure if this is the right place but i was hoping someone could help me. An old friend whos 18 has longed for any kind of job with animals wellshe finally got her job with animals about a month. Before her getting the job she was always down in the dumps and i thought things would change once shes motivated again well she was very cheerful for the first few days but she down again, iv asked her how shes feeling and this is what she says .. 'like crying all the time over life in genral' 'like she cant do anything right & always makes people angry' 'feels like people at work hate her' and all she ever wants to do is sleep even when she said shes not tired she just wants to go to bed. ... Could these be signs of slight depression??

Thank you.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mari78

mari78 Banned

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.75%)
    It sounds like she's got the symptoms, but you'll never know if she really has it unless she sees a doctor about the problem.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.