Well, did you manage to resist again today? I did :D

EE today

branflakes, milk (2) strawberries
nectarine and banana
carrot and lentil soup
pops crisps (4)
cereal bar (4) and apple
another banana (on way to gym)
half a packof savoury rice, chicken and brocolli.

went to the gym today to play a game badminton with my mother. It was fun! Arm is going to ache tomorrow!

might have a glass of milkshake as i have my A and enough syns for some powder still

Oh dear, what did you have?

another good day for me

EE

branflakes, muller and banana
nectarines and a small curly wurly (3)
the other half of my savoury rice, chicken, and brocolli
curry flavour chip sticks (4.5)
apple
pasta, chicken, pasata, peppers, mushroom and brocolli all mixed up. With a hex of cheese on top.

have some pink n whites for later if i get peckish

my arm wasnt too achey today after badminton yesterday. When i played years ago i remember my arm being all shakey the next day.
have just written my food plan and shopping list to go shopping after work 2mo, lots of super free on the list

Oooh i love indian! My fave is garlic chilli chicken.

pink ans whites are those big marshmallows with a wafer on each side like a sandwhich. I had one after tea for pud. Was generous and let BF have one also!

enjoy your indian!

Still suffering then? Have you taken anything for it? Rotten to feel bad in this lovely weather, being ill is a winter thing!

Decided to change my weigh day to thurs as it fits better for me, and im chuffed to of lost 3lbs! Im really surprised as i felt so bloated and heavy yesterday! Am due on so not sure what to expect on the scales next week, but as long as its less than i weigh today ill be happy! :D

Ohhhh well done :D I think I'm just sticking to fruit today haha x

thanks, i was chuffed!

Green today

branflakes, milk, banana
1.5 syns of milk shake powder with the rest of my milk
curly wury mini (3)
left over pasta from yesterday, no chicken this time
chipsticks (4.5) cereal bar (3.5)
nectarine and apple
frittatta with my other A of cheese. Salad (2) syns salad cream

looking forward to my gym induction tomorrow after work, then there will be no stopping me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy friday people!

just come back from my gym induction. I am all set and ready to be let loose on the machine. Gonna go for the 1st time properly 2mo i think.

food for today is EE

branflakes and milk 1/2 hex a
banana
left over frittata from last night. I only ended up having half of my half last night, thats the other half of my hex a
tesco 0% greek style natural yougurt and some grapes.
chip sticks (4.5)
apple
baked potato, tuna, salad. (2) for salad cream.
going to have a pink n white in a bit i think.

Still hungry, so going to have yogurt (3.5) as only have tesco value ones in. Going to chop up banana and have some grapes and a pink n white (2.5)

I live in Chard. Alot of people think its a bit of a dump, but i like it. I love living in somerset, cant imagine myself living in a big city!

Been for my 1st proper visit to the gym this morning. It was hard work!
did 15 mins bike, 15 mins cross trainer, 1000m on the rower, and some of the weight machines.
Must remember to wear contact lensesnext time as my glasses were slipping of my face!

EE today

branflakes and milk (only have a tiny splash of milk, will have the rest later with a couple of syns of milkshake powder) . Grapes
homemade carrot and lentil soup.
banana
pink and white (2.5) 1 milky way crispy roll (3) pack of velvets (4)

dinner will be gammon, wedges, egg and salad. (2) for salad cream

I work in yeovil and people always go "oh, you live in chard?!" What like yeovil is any better? Lol

I work in yeovil and people always go "oh, you live in chard?!" What like yeovil is any better? Lol

hahaha, Yeovil is something else lol. Saying that I lived in London and now in Birmingham so on the scale of things Yeovil is actually pretty decent!

Hi janet! My mum isnt doing SW. She lost a lot of weight by herself a few years ago, about 5 stone i think. She has put on 1 and a half stone this year as she had an injury and couldnt walk properly for a while. She is on the mend now though. She is staying with me for a while and keeps paying attention to what im eating and asking if im allowed certain things so i think she is coming round to the idea.
She didnt come to the gym with me as she is away visiting somebody, so i was brave and went on my own :)

hahaha, Yeovil is something else lol. Saying that I lived in London and now in Birmingham so on the scale of things Yeovil is actually pretty decent!

I cant imagine living in a big city, i love the fact that at the top of my road its all green and lovely with fields and it feels nice and not over croweded

I cant imagine living in a big city, i love the fact that at the top of my road its all green and lovely with fields and it feels nice and not over croweded

Well I only lived in Somerset during term time, but I loved the fact that I'd wake up to sheep bleating in the field next to the house every morning and just the greenery everywhere. We'd often go for walks that ended up several hours long just because it's so easy to wander round a place like that. I like the ease of the tube though in London and being able to get anywhere easily without driving. Birmingham, well. It's ok, it's just for uni, but the plan is to move to Norwich to take advantage of the city and the proximity to the Norfolk Broads and countryside where my sister lives.

Ohh. Nostalgia for school days in Somerset now. Have you been to king Alfred's Tower? We used to play capture the flag there.

BF just said "are you allowed to eat peanut butter? I dont think you should eating that" i explained i had syns left "that doesnt mean you have to use them!" Grrrrr men!

Haha, my boyfriend is the same, I had a Galaxy Ripple the other week and he thought I'd given up already, tried to explain that its allowed but I don't think he believed me. He's starting to get it now though...

Dropping by to subscribe! I'm doing slimming world too weigh in Friday mornings :)

x Kayla x

Back