TeePee's diary

Haha, my boyfriend is the same, I had a Galaxy Ripple the other week and he thought I'd given up already, tried to explain that its allowed but I don't think he believed me. He's starting to get it now though...

My Bf is getting better, i had a word with him :) Yesterday he asked me if i had enough points left to have some of his biscuits. Lol. It was quite sweet

Havent gone to the gym today, but have made a date with my mum to go 2mo after work.

EE today

branflakes, yog and banana.
pink n white (2.5)
carrot and lentil soup
velvets (4)
grapes
chicken and herb tray bake from the mag.

Dinner was nice, but i think next time i would leave out the potato and maybe have cous cous with it instead?

havent had my A yet today so will have a milk shake in a bit so that will be (2) for the powder

TeePee...hope your mum does restart tackling her gained weight again...you are inspiring her! Well done for going solo to the gym!

Yes we soon start to educate those around us...my husband walks round the supermarket asking how many syns are in things!! :D
To be fair, he didn't think I would stick at it either....it was attending the weekly class that hooked me and I'm fairly competitive so didn't like the thought of seeing any gains in my book!!

My mum is defo trying to tackle her weight gain, i think she is scared of gaining it all and being a size 24 again.
She has just got a new partner after splitting from my dad after 31 years, so i hope she doesnt put more weight on due to being happy like a lot of people do!

Im hoping she will see that you can eat normally and still lose weight. She can be quite restrictive. I once asked her what she had for lunch and she said an egg! An egg! An egg is not lunch!
She has been living with me for a weeks now, so is seeing how i eat and that i lost weight last week, so heres hoping she shows more of an interest in SW.

My Bf is getting better, i had a word with him :) Yesterday he asked me if i had enough points left to have some of his biscuits. Lol. It was quite sweet

Hi teepee taking a look as you made the effort to look at mine lol and my hubby is sw savvy now lol. Before he used to offer me things and I'd say I don't have the syns for that now bless him he is disgusted by syn amounts for certain things. Went to eds easy diner on Wednesday and it cost me 32.5 syns so more than 2 days of syns and he was huffing puffing and shaking his head calling it a joke and my dining room n living room are combined and if he eats something like chocolate that he knows I can't have then he sits behind me at the table so I don't have to watch him...aww bless guess hes not that bad lol

Men hey, sometimes they can be ok i guess! Lol

And the rest of the time you wanna hit them with a frying pan lol or is that just me lol

I have decided to challenge myself to a week without diet coke!

Wow, good luck - don't think I could EVER do that! haha
:party0027: ---------> there's a smiley for everything here!

Well i have done day 1 of the no coke challenge.....i have passed! I missed it but not as much as i though i would.
i love the smiley with the pepsi can :)

Dragged mum to the gym after work, i did the same work out as i did on sat.

EE today

branflakes, splash of milk - my standard breakfast!
Grapes
nectarines and cereal bar (3.5)
chicken, cous cous and left over roasted veg from last night.
chipsticks (4.5)
banana
chicken, carrots, cauli, savoury rice

havent had the rest of my A yet

Hey Teepee, you're doing really well! What milkshake powder do you use? Thinking of giving this a go too as I'm often at a loss as to how to get my A x

I just use a tesco chocolate one, i have 10 grams which is 2 teaspoons

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day with out DC, was really muggy here today and i was hot at lunch after going for a stomp, but i stayed strong and resisted!

Another EE day

branflakes with a tiny dab of milk
banana and grapes
cereal bar (3.5)
chicken, new potato, cauliflower, carrots, gravy (2)
caramel shortcake square (3) not worth 3 syns on reflection, wont do it again!
Chipsticks (4.5)
nectarines, pear, apple
bolognese made with loadsof superfree with pasta and my A 25g to go with my milk this morning

feel like i havent stopped eating and feeling very bloated!
Had to undo the button on my jeans at work today as it hurt! Got in my pj when i got home

Just back from the gym, i feel quite good!

I caved today and had a can of DC. Oh well, im only human after all!

branflakes and milk
banana
yogurt
left over bolognese
grapes
special k biscuit moments (5)
apple
baked potato, tuna, and salad (4) for mayo

excited for the bake off to start in a bit :)

Hehe I am also a fan of diet drinks! Sprite Zero and Pepsi Max have taken over a shelf in my fridge atm! Got to better for you than wine though! x

I'm on a summer fruits squash kick going through two bottles a week...thats so bad lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ladies, i lost another 1.75lbs so well pleased with that, aiming for 2.25 next week for my half stone!

Branflakes and milk
nectarine and grapes
jaffa cake and a party ring (3.5)
bakes potato, salad and tuna (2) for mayo
chipsticks (4.5) cereal bar (3.5)
apple
frittata stuffed full of super free and the rest of my A of cheese

feel like i have eaten a lot today!

Back