Tee's diary

Kettlenetics done! Had a small plate of spinach and cream cheese with a birds eye haddock fillet, stuffed! I would normally have both both and polish them off! Hopefully this means ketosis is on the way :)

Very restrained today, lil one has been forcing me to make sweets, pizza and cakes on my tab (games) and instead of me getting hungry iv been day thinking gads! So much crap goes into sweets :)

Kettlenetics done! Had a small plate of spinach and cream cheese with a birds eye haddock fillet, stuffed! I would normally have both both and polish them off! Hopefully this means ketosis is on the way :)

Very restrained today, lil one has been forcing me to make sweets, pizza and cakes on my tab (games) and instead of me getting hungry iv been day thinking gads! So much crap goes into sweets :)

Hardcore !! XxX

Yeah I'll be your olive!

Haha, any day chicky :)

Well the suppressed appetite didn't last long :-( calories today 1911, 27g carbs due to having another slice of pie. Will be glad when it's all in my belly!

B bp coffee & pumpkin pie
L cream cheese spinach & haddock fillet
D 2x Aberdeen analogue burgers with roasted mini peppers drizzled with olive oil
S another slice of pie with coffee and cream

Ordered some liquid herma thingie so least the next one will be carb friendly!

Workout tomorrow will be a spot of Davina :)

Morning tee,

love the menu especially the Aberdeen analogue ;) was it tasty?
Have you posted the pumpkin pie recipe anywhere? It sounds great.

Hope you are well?

Morning tee,

love the menu especially the Aberdeen analogue ;) was it tasty?
Have you posted the pumpkin pie recipe anywhere? It sounds great.

Hope you are well?

Hahaha! ^ love corrective text :) the burgers were yummy, 1 never made it past the frying pan :-/ I'm terrible for eating as I cook :-(

Iv posted the pie recipe under the sticky section x

Well ladies iv surprised myself! Iv almost eaten 1kg of spinach this week! Check me out!!!!

Lazy morning so far, still got half a coffee to chug. Once I get my butt in gear I'm going to do my measurement and piccies then crack on with Davina.

Food wise, Susie's bacon egg muffins and broc spin casserole, not sure about tea just yet.

Morning, glad I didn't make the pumpkin pie, by the sounds of it out was too lush to leave alone lol.
Away to Dumfries this afternoon as 2 youngest have skating competition at 7.30am tomorrow. Bloody ungodly time of morning to kick off.... Will be too early for hotel brekkie so not sure how am going to work round it yet....
Husband now getting compliments at work re weight loss.... He's well chuffed, 2 more pounds and he will start to increase carbs. X

Marking my place in your diary :D

Another quick and easy veggie dish is to fry courgettes, mushrooms, spring onions (and half a tomato if you're allowed them). I add chilli flakes and garlic pepper. Stir in some soft cheese such as Philly and Bob's your Auntie ;) Takes about 5 mins and can be eaten with any meat.

Marking my place in your diary :D

Another quick and easy veggie dish is to fry courgettes, mushrooms, spring onions (and half a tomato if you're allowed them). I add chilli flakes and garlic pepper. Stir in some soft cheese such as Philly and Bob's your Auntie ;) Takes about 5 mins and can be eaten with any meat.

Wow that sounds gorge Kitty will give it a go. Iv been avoiding mushrooms due to a post nasal drip problem but will give them another go :)

Morning, glad I didn't make the pumpkin pie, by the sounds of it out was too lush to leave alone lol.
Away to Dumfries this afternoon as 2 youngest have skating competition at 7.30am tomorrow. Bloody ungodly time of morning to kick off.... Will be too early for hotel brekkie so not sure how am going to work round it yet....
Husband now getting compliments at work re weight loss.... He's well chuffed, 2 more pounds and he will start to increase carbs. X

Ask the hotel, sure of you are paying B&b rates they will try and accommodate you.

Hubby has done so well :) are you still losing?

Iv been looking at my fat intake again and I'm going to cut down the butter and increase the olive oil. I wish I could get a consultation with an expert!

Only 3 slices of pie left lol, next batch will be more sweetener friendly :)

This is my tom week grrrrr, so have not been weighing myself. Also been working an awful lot this week......

Sure you are doing great :)
I didn't lose any inches at all and the pics made me feel worse :-( with in on Sunday as that will be a full week of induction and hopefully the gain will have gone!

Sure you are doing great :)
I didn't lose any inches at all and the pics made me feel worse :-( with in on Sunday as that will be a full week of induction and hopefully the gain will have gone!

Did you take pics???

Back