Tee's diary

Honest opinion please peeps! An I being a lard arse?

What's the %fat? After reading Dukan I'm not sure I believe in putting fat into your body. Don't wanna confuse you even more.

I really think you've not shot up 4lbs from anything YOU have done. I agree strongly agree with ATF on;

1. down to increasing your bell - in which case it will be muscle mass.

2. weight loss stabilising over a 1 month period, despite weekly/daily fluctuations.

Stop panicking drink loads and you'll be fine.

What's the %fat? After reading Dukan I'm not sure I believe in putting fat into your body. Don't wanna confuse you even more.

I really think you've not shot up 4lbs from anything YOU have done. I agree strongly agree with ATF on;

1. down to increasing your bell - in which case it will be muscle mass.

2. weight loss stabilising over a 1 month period, despite weekly/daily fluctuations.

Stop panicking drink loads and you'll be fine.

Haha don't confuse with now Busy!!!! Fat was at 73% was aiming at increasing fat lowering protein.

Drinking loads and will measure Friday and go off that :)

Great x. I'm going more on measurements and dumping scales for now.

Go look at your pics and see toned and lean your looking, especially upper body, arms and inner thighs. X

I think I posted this earlier but maybe bring your fat levels down to 55%, protein at 45% and carbs at 5% - that's the preferred Induction level.

I think I posted this earlier but maybe bring your fat levels down to 55%, protein at 45% and carbs at 5% - that's the preferred Induction level.

Sorry yeah iv seen you mention that, where does that come from? I was going on the ratio some 'expert' on the atkins.com, she did the calc for me based on height weight etc

That throws me as the original atkins is high fat moderate protein and low carb......

Sorry yeah iv seen you mention that, where does that come from? I was going on the ratio some 'expert' on the atkins.com, she did the calc for me based on height weight etc

That throws me as the original atkins is high fat moderate protein and low carb......

When I first started Atkins someone on here told me (Katie - who successfully lost 5 stone :)) - she got it from her Atkins book.

Morning tee, I'm not used to the ratios either but know some days a magic for me when I up my fats for sure, just wish I knew exactly what I was doing because I believe that's the key. How are you today?

Morning tee, I'm not used to the ratios either but know some days a magic for me when I up my fats for sure, just wish I knew exactly what I was doing because I believe that's the key. How are you today?

Morning Goldi :) I'm good, just had pumpkin pie for brekkie and chugging down a bp coffee. In going to try and have a high fat day see if that helps. Just going to measure carbs and add loads of fat throughout the day.

How's you? x

Morning :)

Am too scared to make the pumpkin pie because I'm sure I would snaffle the lot! :eek: :)

LOL yes I had two slices yesterday and have shown massive restraint today by only having 1 :). If I track down another tin I will only be adding a fraction of the sweetener and will snaffle the whole pie :-D

Back