Tee's diary

YUM - they look amazing! I'm making some chocs up this weekend, no room in the freezer at the moment :)

I use a round chocolate mould. Think I've posted this before, but just in case you missed it, here's my bark chocs with peanut butter mmm :)

image-2468659504.jpg

Here's my recipe, chuck - others might vary. Be good to compare, actually :)

4 tblsp coconut oil
1 tblsp cocoa
1 tblsp peanut butter
1 tsp liquid sweetener

Mix the ingredients in the warm oil, pour onto a foil lined shallow plate, put it in the freezer for about 1/2 hour and break it up.

Variations - add Da Vinci syrup - any flavour

Think I'm going to give up on the bp coffee, had one every day this week and have felt sick every day :-/ the only good thing is that iv not had cream coffee for the last 2 days, so also no sweetener.

No weight change at all, feeling so bluergh has also had an impact on my eating, still eating clean and green just not spread throughout the day which isn't doing me any good.

Sounds awful but I'm looking forward to the boy going back up to Durham and the girl starting school so I can get into a routine! Getting miffed as school for lo doesn't start till the 10th! Looking forward to my trip ooooppp north though, catch up with friends and see if my house is still standing!

Right gonna go try eating something.

Morning tee, when you coming up north? We could meet up and go for coffee in Durham city centre?

Morning tee, when you coming up north? We could meet up and go for coffee in Durham city centre?

Morning :) I'm up north on Tuesday, only going as far as Barnard Castle now though as I don't have to pick Joe's friend up...... Coffee would have been great!

Day went well yesterday until I put the LO's dinner out. She fussed about having cheese & onion rolls (pastry) then didn't want them so I had 4 and a couple bits of the pizza express filled pasta :-( so cross with myself!

Will try and drink gallons of water today and eat better!

I used to find it hard resisting sons leftovers!! I am also an eater when I cook! I am just an eater full stop x

Like Meg says, hun, it is sooooo difficult to resist stuff left on the kids plates, so don't beat yourself up - just get the water down you and you'll be fine :)

Morning tee, don't beat yourself up over the naughties, mind you I have never understood anyone eating kids left overs, I know loads of people who do it but I just think of the saliva lol.....oh I just couldn't. If I've ever got left overs or something I know I shouldn't eat I bin it quick and pour fairy liquid on it so I can't retrieve it :) enjoy your trip up north :)

They leftovers weren't exactly leftovers in the sense of cold and covered in snot, saliva and kiddie germs....... They didn't even make it to her plate! I'm totally with you there though Goldi, I'm a bit OCD like that!

Yesterday was ok, I was good and refused free donuts and cupcakes! They looked so good too! LO had a massive donut and the boy had a goey chocolate thing. I treated myself with 2 Starbucks coffees :)

Had a Caesar salad for lunch with so much Ikea mayo, it was lush like the stuff we used to get in Germany, just hope it wasn't lush because its laden with sugar! Tea was broccoli and belly pork.

Not drinking enough water, don't know why that has gone downhill :-(

OH goes away for 2 weeks today, get him out of the way then we are off to a families day to look at helicopters! Lol the joys! Not sure what food today but I won't be cheating :)

Been good today of sorts, no naughty food but no meals and hardly any water. Going to try and have more water before bed.
On a good note though, my tummy feels flatter and when I'm standing up I'm trying to hold my tummy in just a little and it's making me feel a lot slimmer :)

My latest creation. Was sposed to be ganache but decided to add a couple of spoons of cream cheese. Handful of blueberries and squirty cream and I'm in heaven :)

Attachments

• image-2991730553.jpg
    image-2991730553.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 41
Looks yummy! Lol at your kiddie germ post :) I'd never even thought about the bits that hadn't even got to their plates haha

My latest creation. Was sposed to be ganache but decided to add a couple of spoons of cream cheese. Handful of blueberries and squirty cream and I'm in heaven :)

Teeny - what are you doing to me?

The ganache is very popular in our house and seeing as my eldest daughter needs to gain quite a bit of weight I make it 2 or 3 times a week! The thing is, once I've had it it settles my cravings and I know one portion is enough!

Xx

Back