Tee's diary

Tried your choc idea!! Wow what a great way to get coconut oil into me (mind I actually like eating a little of the spoon, but think 2 tablespoons would make me heave) x but chocolate it was delicious, and stopped any sweet cravings x

Tried your choc idea!! Wow what a great way to get coconut oil into me (mind I actually like eating a little of the spoon, but think 2 tablespoons would make me heave) x but chocolate it was delicious, and stopped any sweet cravings x

Glad you liked it Meg x

Bought some KTC cno, cheap from Asian store but looking online it's even cheaper in tesco! Going to make a batch of chockie treats for the week.

Not been hungry at all today, so much so that all iv had is 2 coffees. Once lil one is in bed I'm going to have roast pork and sweetheart cabbage in lots of butter :)

Boo :-( scales are up :-( hoping its down to drinking hardly any water and not consuming tonnes of veg!

Back on the turbo schlecker coffee now with a little coconut milk, need to once again withdraw from the cream and sweeteners! KTC doesn't taste of coconut :) wish I had known that before I made double strength coffee!!! Teeney shall be wired for the rest of the day :-D

Clean and green, get this second induction week done and dusted!

Boo :-( scales are up :-( hoping its down to drinking hardly any water and not consuming tonnes of veg!

that's often what does it for me hun, I'm rubbish at water and veg on the weekend - so I'm back to 2 litres a day and lots of greens today :)

Ooooo that ganache thing looks lovely. I really must get myself some coconut oil.

i made a chocolate mouse type thing at the weekend that was nice but yours looks so much better.

Feeling sick today :-( not sure if it was the bpc or atkins flu.

Not eaten either for above reason and the fact that iv blown the power in the house, doh! Been hanging pictures and can't narrow down with one has gone through the electric cable :-/ electrician en route.

Is KTC extra virgin? Don't want to rain on your parade lovely but the EV is supposed to have all the health benefits - according to my occasional googling :) xxx

Is KTC extra virgin? Don't want to rain on your parade lovely but the EV is supposed to have all the health benefits - according to my occasional googling :) xxx

It's not no, I have googled it too, it's refined but reports have said it had all the same health benefits and lots less side effects than e.v. I'm more than happy! Sure you good folks can make your own mind up with a spot of googling :) xx

I just wanted to thank you for your chocolate ganache recipe.

To say it was divine would not do it justice! It's like an angel made it!!!

My kids thought pretty much the same although they had it with ice cream. Xx

OMG!!! Iv just made the most amazing chocolate ganache :)

Tspn coconut oil & tspn butter melted, add two tspns cocoa, 1 tspn thick cream & liquid sweetener to taste. Mix well.

Family are having lemon cake for puds and I am going to be in heaven with this :)

Seriously INCREDIBLE! First sweet treat I've had for 2 weeks and it hit the spot and once I had left it 20 minutes I didn't crave any more!!

Seriously INCREDIBLE! First sweet treat I've had for 2 weeks and it hit the spot and once I had left it 20 minutes I didn't crave any more!!

:) glad you liked it! Here's what I made it into last night......

5.1g fat, 0.3g carb & 0.4g protein per choc :) x

Attachments

• image-680547296.jpg
    image-680547296.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1181047613.jpg
    image-1181047613.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 31
Back