Tee's diary

Better off you didn't...don't know about you, but if Im a little naughty I end up falling of the wagon!! gotta to be good or bad there's no in between for me!!

Yeah I tend to go on a splurge once I get a taste of the sweet stuff. Got a BBQ on the go and bought the kids some choc ice, I thought just one won't harm cos I've not lost at all this week anyways....... Then, after a wee chat with myself I bought a can of squirty cream and decided to have a strawberry mim with cream cheese icing and squirty cream, naughty but still within the rules!

Its really surprising how many carbs are in things - I have had big shocks too and only on day 4

I thought nothing of it, it's only when I went on myfitnesspal and realised, won't be doing that again!!! I think that is why I have to log everything!

Good girl, well done. No point spoiling things.

Good girl, well done. No point spoiling things.

Hehe :) I've surprised myself today! Can't wait to have my mim! Had no squash today and only had 2 glasses of lemon water, read your citric acid post Busy!

Brunch bacon & eggs with coffee, cream 2x sweetners

D celery, cucumber, coleslaw, chicken thigh, belly pork, bratwurst from Bbq with a dab of mustard and a spoon of mayo

Run out of spring greens :-( I'm actually craving them!

What have you got lined up for supper tonight Busy? X

Hi Tee, you seem to be well in the zone x.

Me? I'm so stuffed, I had lamb curry and celeriac fritters (made with batter of ground flax and spices) as the family had potatoe ones, salad and 3 dates. Just sat down to a cuppa and tv. Shattered.com.

It's funny how you start enjoying clean and green...especially green x

Morning!

Well to say I'm gutted is an understatement! I'm up 500g to 69.4 :'(

I would have been as well having the ice cream with the family :-(

I've posted on the main atkins us forum, see where I'm going wrong, still going to keep with it. I am due on next week, wondering if this is due to that...... Or the milk? Or the straws & flax?

x

Hi Tee, you seem to be well in the zone x.

Me? I'm so stuffed, I had lamb curry and celeriac fritters (made with batter of ground flax and spices) as the family had potatoe ones, salad and 3 dates. Just sat down to a cuppa and tv. Shattered.com.

That sounds delicious!!!! I bought a celeriac and its still sat in the fridge........

Do you have a nana nap? I would not be a nice person to be around getting up at that time!

Was a little naughty today I had a iced coffee in Costa, a whole cup of semi skimmed milk!

B Sausage and 1/2 avocado

L Starbucks coffee with cream & Costa iced coffee with sf caramel syrup

D 2x chicken drumsticks plate of spring greens with butter @ olive oil, my fave at the moment :)

About 3.5l water

Feeling really bloated, look like I'm up the duff :-(

OMG!!!!! 15 carbs in 300ml semi skimmed milk :-( I could cry!!!!!!!!!

If you desperately want an iced coffee get them to make it with pouring cream only. They do that for me now every day :) and t doesn't upset the scales. Make sure they don't put syrup in. They did first time for me and I spotted it and told them to do me anther without even though they looked at me like I was a freak....I had my story ready incase they pushed it.

Morning tee,

I'm a bit like the celeriac how you are with the greens, lol. The chips are to die for x. I had a nap yesterday and couldn't get to bed last night, then couldn't wake up at breakfast so not even fasting today as I didn't think it was good to go all day on nothing.

laurens doing a CD week, how about another one week clean-green-exercise challenge?

Hope you have a fab day

If you desperately want an iced coffee get them to make it with pouring cream only. They do that for me now every day :) and t doesn't upset the scales. Make sure they don't put syrup in. They did first time for me and I spotted it and told them to do me anther without even though they looked at me like I was a freak....I had my story ready incase they pushed it.

I never thought of asking for pouring cream! I guess that would be good! I only have sugar free syrup, haha think I'd freak if they put the real stuff in! Got to be careful with the stuff they add to thicken it too as it contains sugar.

What's this shakes you are doing this week Goldi? x

Morning tee,

I'm a bit like the celeriac how you are with the greens, lol. The chips are to die for x. I had a nap yesterday and couldn't get to bed last night, then couldn't wake up at breakfast so not even fasting today as I didn't think it was good to go all day on nothing.

laurens doing a CD week, how about another one week clean-green-exercise challenge?

Hope you have a fab day

So how do I make chips???? I think I need to try them!!!! :)

I'm up for a clean green week, I know this works so sticking with it. After the cream is finished I am not having anymore coffee!!!! Only going to have 1 sweetner. No more strawbs and no more mim, at least for this week!

You are right, no food all day is not good! Especially no liquid in this heat. Will you just have a normal food day or do you have contingency plans when this happens? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to religion.... x

Right gonna go give kettle bells a go this week, I feel I need to tone up upper body so this should blast it! X

So how do I make chips???? I think I need to try them!!!! :)

I'm up for a clean green week, I know this works so sticking with it. After the cream is finished I am not having anymore coffee!!!! Only going to have 1 sweetner. No more strawbs and no more mim, at least for this week!

You are right, no food all day is not good! Especially no liquid in this heat. Will you just have a normal food day or do you have contingency plans when this happens? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to religion.... x

Right gonna go give kettle bells a go this week, I feel I need to tone up upper body so this should blast it! X

Cut them and fry as you do normal chips, I find you only need to eat around a handful to feel satisfied. I have about 6-7chips and that's it.

yeah give up cream and have black, you'll be surprised how quick you'll get used to em. Sometimes we think we cant do without stuff but its just usually due habit, which are easily broken. Don't know if sweeteners make much of difference, I always thought they were 0/trace carbs? I don't use them.

Hey, don't mind you guys asking at all, I'm flattered your interested :) there's no contingency, some people will make up missed fasts after ramadhan but we're not that strict. It's just a normal day, we'll be eating in usual way. I'll post a menu shortly.

lets go for another clean and green week. I'm gonna cut out curries as maybe the sauce is stalling me, gonna have grilled meat and veg instead - see if that helps. Go for it with kettlebells, I'm gonna do Ladans fab at 40.

Cut them and fry as you do normal chips, I find you only need to eat around a handful to feel satisfied. I have about 6-7chips and that's it.

yeah give up cream and have black, you'll be surprised how quick you'll get used to em. Sometimes we think we cant do without stuff but its just usually due habit, which are easily broken. Don't know if sweeteners make much of difference, I always thought they were 0/trace carbs? I don't use them.

Hey, don't mind you guys asking at all, I'm flattered your interested :) there's no contingency, some people will make up missed fasts after ramadhan but we're not that strict. It's just a normal day, we'll be eating in usual way. I'll post a menu shortly.

lets go for another clean and green week. I'm gonna cut out curries as maybe the sauce is stalling me, gonna have grilled meat and veg instead - see if that helps. Go for it with kettlebells, I'm gonna do Ladans fab at 40.

So simples! I don't have a fryer so will smother them in oil and roast. I'm with you on the grilled meats, having your lamb patties tonight if I can drag my fat ass into town! I'm also going to make a pot of broccoli soup for lunch, and lazy me is going to have brekkie now of fried eggs and bacon with 1/2 avocado.

Will look forward to seeing your menu! x

Oh my, I lurve broccoli soup. In the past I've had good losses on simpler menus I.e. fried breki, soup for lunch and roast/grilled meat n veg for dinner. So lets take it back to old school Sergey! The lamb patties are divine, private message me and I'll send you the packet mix I use.

Have em with green chutney it's divine.

3-4green chillies, 1/4bunch of fresh coriander, 1 clove garlic, salt to taste, 1/4 tomato. Whizz it up in blender add tablespoon natural yogurt.

Oh my, I lurve broccoli soup. In the past I've had good losses on simpler menus I.e. fried breki, soup for lunch and roast/grilled meat n veg for dinner. So lets take it back to old school Sergey! The lamb patties are divine, private message me and I'll send you the packet mix I use.

Have em with green chutney it's divine.

3-4green chillies, 1/4bunch of fresh coriander, 1 clove garlic, salt to taste, 1/4 tomato. Whizz it up in blender add tablespoon natural yogurt.

Not been good today, had coffee this morning, half avocado then a cream ice and coffee shake from Nero. Wasn't hungry at all

For tea though I think I made up for it eating I think what might have been half a pack of lamb mince used in Busy's delicious lamb patties and a nice helping of celeriac chips.

Tomorrow is no cream and clean and green!

Hey, you've not been totally bad either x. Well done with tea x

I never thought of asking for pouring cream! I guess that would be good! I only have sugar free syrup, haha think I'd freak if they put the real stuff in! Got to be careful with the stuff they add to thicken it too as it contains sugar.

What's this shakes you are doing this week Goldi? x

Yes costa do pouring cream, but Starbucks and pret only offered soya milk which is still better than milk. The sugar free syrup is what they put in mine and I asked for a new one without, they did look at me like a fruit loop but tough...they don't know what I've been through to lose this weight and any stupid thing could knock me right back that includes sugar free syrup, some say it stalls people :( I wasn't taking the chance.

im doing Cambridge shakes and bars for a week then shakes bars and a meal for a week see if I can crack this last stone and half off. Wish me luck!

Morning hun,

onwards and downwards to another green, clean & lean, long sunny day xx

Back