Tee's diary

Not been good today, had coffee this morning, half avocado then a cream ice and coffee shake from Nero. Wasn't hungry at all

For tea though I think I made up for it eating I think what might have been half a pack of lamb mince used in Busy's delicious lamb patties and a nice helping of celeriac chips.

Tomorrow is no cream and clean and green!

Dont be too hard on yourself, the cream will likely not harm you unless you drink loads coupled with cheeses. I can usually do one or the other but rarely get away with both together.

tea sounds nice :)

Well!!!!!!! Thought I'd weigh myself just to see..... 68.7 wtf?!? I'm thinking 69.4 down to 68.7 whooooosh......... Guess it was just water overnight yesterday which is weird as I had about 4l of water Sunday and only about 1.5l yesterday!

So I have decided that my skipping brekkie and sometimes lunch is no good so starting today I'm gpnna try having a big brekkie and lunch and a smaller dinner and spread those carbs out.

Menu
B eggs bacon mushrooms & avocado

L lamb patties & fried cabbage

D celeriac chips omelette & mushrooms

No coffee! 1 x diet coke & lots of plain water

Despite an abundance of veg carbs only come in at 12, better than I have been doing though.

Have a great day peeps! x

Dont be too hard on yourself, the cream will likely not harm you unless you drink loads coupled with cheeses. I can usually do one or the other but rarely get away with both together.

tea sounds nice :)

Looks like I got away with it! I've not been bothered by cheese cravings so far, did before. Probably the heat.

How are you getting on with the shakes and bars? x

Lol same here but I loved the results. I went through the dvd and wrote everything down with how many reps and just did it on my own while watching tv or a movie, much better!

Now there is an idea! I'm doing Kettlebells this week, gonna try muting Gillian next time or do what you did :)

Well!!!!!!! Thought I'd weigh myself just to see..... 68.7 wtf?!? I'm thinking 69.4 down to 68.7 whooooosh......... Guess it was just water overnight yesterday which is weird as I had about 4l of water Sunday and only about 1.5l yesterday!

So I have decided that my skipping brekkie and sometimes lunch is no good so starting today I'm gpnna try having a big brekkie and lunch and a smaller dinner and spread those carbs out.

Menu
B eggs bacon mushrooms & avocado

L lamb patties & fried cabbage

D celeriac chips omelette & mushrooms

No coffee! 1 x diet coke & lots of plain water

Despite an abundance of veg carbs only come in at 12, better than I have been doing though.

Have a great day peeps! x

Wow' well done x

Hi tee,

Found an interesting online Indian supermarket. They've got the mixes I use do fresh stuff too x.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.itadka.com/control/product/~category_id=/~product_id=SHA-0008/~product_name=Shan%20Chappli%20Kebab%20Mix%20100g[/FONT]

Your welcome, it popped up as a banner ad on the forum! Spooky! How clever are they getting at monitoring you online!!!

Looks like I got away with it! I've not been bothered by cheese cravings so far, did before. Probably the heat.

How are you getting on with the shakes and bars? x

Morning tee,
just doing bars at the moment until I pick up my new stock. Will ask t do 4 products or 3 with a meal. No way I can go back to 3 only since I've felt so heathy on Atkins, and a morning on Cambridge felt dying..lol

Hello!!

Kids driving me mad today!!!!

B mushrooms, eggs and nibble of cheese sprinkled on to create a big yummy mess :)

L lamb pattie, last one, had no veg in house so added more onion

D chicken breast, pointed red pepper, romaine lettuce

Snack 1/2 avocado

I bought whoopsied rhubarb so tempted to stew that in some Splenda with a blob of squirty cream.......

No losses today, feeling 'really' windy think it might be all the spring greens and broccoli :-(

Morning tee,

hope you are well?
This diet is messy isn't it? The amount of separate pans I have to wash from different dishes for the family. It gets monotonous after a while :(

your menu sounds lovely but I can't understand how your not losing you don't seem to be eating loads.

OMG!!!! Just spent almost all night in A&E with my boy :-( he's fine but they kept him in overnight, just waiting for him to be discharged. I got home at 5am and had to be back in for 9am do I'm pooped, hungry and ratty with this heat!

I need food!!!!!!!! I was so tempted by the wispa I have in my bag but going to be strong!!!!! Hopefully they won't take long and we will be outa here! Where to go for food! Think a creamy coffee is in order, not had one in 2 days. Weighed this morning and nothing :-( thought clean and green would help....... I know only 2 days but not an ounce!

Can't stop thinking about food!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!! How Awful!! What happened? Is he ok?

Is it possible to get some sleep after the hospital? Just stay away from the whispa - you don't need it, be strong! X.

I've not a lost a single oz either, so don't stress. It will come off x.

Omg!! How Awful!! What happened? Is he ok?

Is it possible to get some sleep after the hospital? Just stay away from the whispa - you don't need it, be strong! X.

I've not a lost a single oz either, so don't stress. It will come off x.

Thanks Busy! He has a daily injection and the devices administered a dose x 7. He's fine it was just precautionary. He's sat tucking into a banquet, I've not eaten since yesterday tea-time :-/ wooossssssI know! If they have roast beef left I'm going to scrounge that. They did direct me to the kitchen where I could help myself to toast!!!!! :'( hot buttered toast with jam....... I Will be STRONG! Lol

You may not have lost an in but those inches are disappearing! You go girl!! X

What X7! Good they're taking notice and keeping him in. Hope he'll be home soon, for your sake x. No food since yesterday!?? Your hardcore! Well done x.

NO TOAST!!! Don't do it. Are there any places nearby where you could grab a salad? Who is the other little one with?

Yeah to the inches Vs Lbs, the exercising is def paying off. I've lost another inch on stomach. So sticking with the excercise and diet for now. So your all stuck WI me still!' Lol.

What X7! Good they're taking notice and keeping him in. Hope he'll be home soon, for your sake x. No food since yesterday!?? Your hardcore! Well done x.

NO TOAST!!! Don't do it. Are there any places nearby where you could grab a salad? Who is the other little one with?

Yeah to the inches Vs Lbs, the exercising is def paying off. I've lost another inch on stomach. So sticking with the excercise and diet for now. So your all stuck WI me still!' Lol.

They did take notice but it made me soooo soooooo angry when several different health professionals implied he was self harmin! Wtf!!! It's an electronical device which is tamper proof! Disgusted!

No toast for this callsign! :) I had a sausage, can of diet coke and a creamy coffee from tesco. Gonna put on a pot of broccoli soup then drink my body weight in water - on second thoughts that may take a while ;-)

I'm going to measure in 2 weeks as I'm due on. Tomoz I shall be back on the fitness! xx

Back