Tee's diary

Looks good thank-you :)
Do you think using soy flour would work?

The last time I made the family pakoras, I put my celeriac fritters in the bowl (after doing the normal ones), coated them in the spicy chickpea batter and deep fried. I tell you they were sent into another world!

Oooh chickpea batter, how is that for carbs? Celeriac ones sound wonderful :)

And soy flour should be ok too - always worth experimenting to come up with a low carb gem :D

Morning tee, 1 onion bhaji should be ok but would be great to eat a low carb one. Busys spicy chickpea batter sounds delish. I need to get all exotic with my menus and cheer things up a bit. I'm bored on same old same old.

Oooh chickpea batter, how is that for carbs? Celeriac ones sound wonderful :)

And soy flour should be ok too - always worth experimenting to come up with a low carb gem :D

I'm not sure on carbs suse, but I literally scraped the bottom of the bowl and hoped it didn't do any damage. It was the only option at the time not to feel left out. I did stay in K the next day.

Hiya!

I looked all over you tube yesterday for that back move but couldn't find it. She does however have a trailer;
http://youtu.be/F2f2oM_KUJU

If you get in position like her at 57secs, place both dumbells in one hand, arm in front and lift with elbow going higher than your back, she does 2 sets of 8. Then 2sets of 8 as she's doing in the trailer. Then settle up on the other side. Hope this helps x.

Just poping in to say hi! you appear to be quiite adventurous trying out new things.. i tend to stay same old... need to experiment a bit .....

Hi Sadie, not sure about adventurous more like bored of the same old and jealous of the family eating my fave foods! Where bouts in Aberdeenshire are you? My folks are in Aberdeen.

Morning tee, 1 onion bhaji should be ok but would be great to eat a low carb one. Busys spicy chickpea batter sounds delish. I need to get all exotic with my menus and cheer things up a bit. I'm bored on same old same old.

Know that feeling! Get back on the clean and green chicky!

Hiya!

I looked all over you tube yesterday for that back move but couldn't find it. She does however have a trailer;
http://youtu.be/F2f2oM_KUJU

If you get in position like her at 57secs, place both dumbells in one hand, arm in front and lift with elbow going higher than your back, she does 2 sets of 8. Then 2sets of 8 as she's doing in the trailer. Then settle up on the other side. Hope this helps x.

Think I know the move, something similar on Davina x

Just done another session of kettlenetics, finding it much more of a workout than shred or Davina so gonna do it every day! :)

Sinus pain back with a vengeance :-( deff not toothache as it went when I took a really strong decongestant. Gonna book an appoint with doc.

Think I'm gonna have to rethink the bp coffee, hunger (appetite) is totally gone, still not eaten. Think from now on I will have brekkie first off then bp coffee at lunchtime along with lunch. I know there is about 500 cals in one coffee but not getting the carbs in :-(

Off to have a portobello mushroom with butter.

Just done another session of kettlenetics, finding it much more of a workout than shred or Davina so gonna do it every day! :)

Sinus pain back with a vengeance :-( deff not toothache as it went when I took a really strong decongestant. Gonna book an appoint with doc.

Think I'm gonna have to rethink the bp coffee, hunger (appetite) is totally gone, still not eaten. Think from now on I will have brekkie first off then bp coffee at lunchtime along with lunch. I know there is about 500 cals in one coffee but not getting the carbs in :-(

Off to have a portobello mushroom with butter.

Wow to kettlebells everyday! Your hardcore!! be carefull, your supposed to do it every other day to allow for recovery, so maybe cut the workout in half time wise on the off days.

Sinus pain sounds nasty - poor you x.

Think I'm thinking of ditching the bp's too.

Not sure about hardcore Busy! Hahaha! I won't be doing any over the weekend so there are my rest days, it's quite an easy workout (but sweaty).

I'm not gonna give up on the bp coffee yet, just have it later on. It's giving me my coffee fix minus the cream and sweeteners so good for me.

Have doc later about sinus, he'd best not tell me it's tooth-ache, had it the same about 15 years ago and the dentist performed 2 unnecessary root canals :-( funny enough it didn't solve the problem!

Was in docs for an hour! Waiting, waiting and waiting some more! Then the appetite kicked in! Was starving by the time I got home so here's tea:-

2 small chicken breasts with a dollop of goats cheese on each with a roasted pointed pepper, romaine lettuce, mayo and the oil from the peppers poured over :)

Going to have a mim later, think I need to swap this all around so plan to have a large lunch tomorrow. We shall see!

Morning :)

Well my no bp coffee till lunch didn't happen but did actually have breakfast so least I got a veg in there before lunch!

B 2x fried eggs with a portobello mushroom cooked in butter. 1 grande bp coffee

L will see how I feel!

Taking the kids to the library today, giving kettlenetics a miss as I've hurt my wrist, saying that might give it a go later this afternoon as I think I'm addicted!

Took a couple of measurements down an inch off my belly and 1/2" off my waist and 1/2" off my hips. That's over about 3 weeks so not getting too excited! Still holding off weighing till next week as I will only be miffed!

Well done you.... I skipped coffee so I would eat breakfast.... Will have it at lunchtime.... Out in garden so that should burn off a few calories.

Your kettle ball sounds like fun?

It took me a few mins to work out how you would burn cals in the garden :) doh! Lazy me just sunbathes!

Kettlenetics is good! I can feel my sides toning, hopefully soon I will have a waist and no muffin top :)

Back