Tee's diary

Ok we will do kettleworx X3 and something more aerobics/cardio on off days x. But don't push it too much on off days as I'm sure you need it to recover.

Bless - too much excertion at the park? It's actually cloudy and chilly in Cambs!

Gammon, celeriac chips, romaine lettuce, celery & cucumber for dinner, stuffed! Had a coffee in Nero with some cream, that's 2 today, ah well!

Going to get some unsalted butter tomorrow and give one of these bullet coffees a go! Tried coconut oil in one before but only stirred it, gads!!!! Only prob is I only have a hand blender not a whisk....... See how it goes!

Hi I only use a hand blender straight in the mug and they are usually ok. I do use instant and apparently it's no good.

Hi tee, sorry you've been down lately, hope you've perked up. The bulletproofs are so satisfying and are good ways of keeping healthy fats up for your body to burn off fast. I love the sound of celeriac chips, but can never find it in my supermarkets.

Hi tee, sorry you've been down lately, hope you've perked up. The bulletproofs are so satisfying and are good ways of keeping healthy fats up for your body to burn off fast. I love the sound of celeriac chips, but can never find it in my supermarkets.

Feeling a bit better thanks :)
At least if I skip brekkie it's something!
Tesco is the only place I've found it, had to ask each time as its always in a random place! It has a hit of celery to it, was great having 'chips' along with my gammon.

Hokay!!!! So here's my motivation to slim down! Just won on eBay a Kate Moss dress I've been after, only it's a size 10!!!!!!

Hokay!!!! So here's my motivation to slim down! Just won on eBay a Kate Moss dress I've been after, only it's a size 10!!!!!!

Just go for it x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374436387.659608.jpg

Weird pudding alert!!!

Stewed Rhubarb with 2 spoons of coconut flour and squirty cream....... Was trying to give the rhubarbs a crumble feel..... Filled a gap

Whatever works :) hope you have a great day!

Weird pudding alert!!!

Stewed Rhubarb with 2 spoons of coconut flour and squirty cream....... Was trying to give the rhubarbs a crumble feel..... Filled a gap

Wow! So inventive x. I'm not a pudding person but used to really love fruit crumbles. I'm too scared of the sweetener.......so protective of my Ketosis atm, lol.

Have a great one x.

Hope you have a great fat fighting day. X

I think I should be scared of sweetner but can't help myself! went almost all week without anything then the day before I came on, bam!
I'm going to buy more ketostix, I know they shouldn't be relied on but so encouraging!

B cheeseburger pie and a couple of sautéed broccoli spears

That will be after I get my butt in gear and tackle the 40 mins of kettlenetics, I'm scared!!!!! Haha!

See you at the other side!

Well jell of you both! Good luck and il join in as soon as I can :)

Was gonna have lamb patties for tea till I saw it was out of date since the 18th as are the 2 packs of sausages :-( could cry!

Chicken out of the freezer it is then!

Was gonna have lamb patties for tea till I saw it was out of date since the 18th as are the 2 packs of sausages :-( could cry!

Chicken out of the freezer it is then!

oh no! How annoying!

Ended up having fish with prawns and spring greens. Feeling rubbish and have only been up an hour of so, having a decaf coffee.

Hope you have had a good day :)

In this weather I just buy meat as and when I need to....but I know it's not always convenient especially if your out the way.

In this weather I just buy meat as and when I need to....but I know it's not always convenient especially if your out the way.

I did that when I lived in Ipswich, we are in the middle of nowhere here so only tend to go into town once or twice a week. Given myself a slap on the wrist for not checking before now.

Back