Tee's diary

Need to get back to logging on mfp, what with the bp coffee I know I'm not eating enough!

Yesterday's menu:-
B bp coffee & 2 x fried eggs 1 portobello mushroom
D lamb patties, romaine lettuce & mayo

Made the most awesome put ever! Coconut & dark choc drop mim, it was like a macaroon! Absolutely lush! Ok, I know the choc drops aren't legal but they were 70% cocoa and only used 15g prob about 4 carbs.

Weighed myself today, lost 1lb since last weighed :-( I guess a loss is a loss but this is soooo slow!!!!! 68.2 kg .......

Had a wee look of old Atkins book and Dr Atkins suggests for slow losses take Q10 supplements, going to give it a go!

Breakfast today was Bp coffee, making a proper effort to have lunch today, not going anywhere till much later today so should be do-able, just not hungry tho!

Have a great weekend folks x

Need to get back to logging on mfp, what with the bp coffee I know I'm not eating enough!

Yesterday's menu:-
B bp coffee & 2 x fried eggs 1 portobello mushroom
D lamb patties, romaine lettuce & mayo

Made the most awesome put ever! Coconut & dark choc drop mim, it was like a macaroon! Absolutely lush! Ok, I know the choc drops aren't legal but they were 70% cocoa and only used 15g prob about 4 carbs.

Weighed myself today, lost 1lb since last weighed :-( I guess a loss is a loss but this is soooo slow!!!!! 68.2 kg .......

Had a wee look of old Atkins book and Dr Atkins suggests for slow losses take Q10 supplements, going to give it a go!

Breakfast today was Bp coffee, making a proper effort to have lunch today, not going anywhere till much later today so should be do-able, just not hungry tho!

Have a great weekend folks x

Mim bloody marvellous! You have such a knack at coming up with clever dessert's, you should could write a book ;-)

With you on the slow losses. This is freaky but I also thought about supplements and bought some!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374923196.568747.jpg

This is what the chap at the training supplement shop advised me.

How do they work? I'm sceptical about all these products, hehe you can be my guineapig x

I was sick of my stall, so it's a move to get the scales moving. They are a thermogenic, so they help to lose by increasing body temperature and metabolism. They're not something that will work without good diet plan and exercise.

I'll be your guineapig, see how it goes.

I was sick of my stall, so it's a move to get the scales moving. They are a thermogenic, so they help to lose by increasing body temperature and metabolism. They're not something that will work without good diet plan and exercise.

I'll be your guineapig, see how it goes.

I bought some CoQ10 100mg, I will see if that does anything..... see how you get on and take it from there!

Tried on a 34 bra :) I can't believe the definition on my back :) still no quite there but something is shifting!

How tall are you Busy? x

Lovely dinner tonight, salmon tiger prawns and sautéed spring greens. Need to stay away from the mims tonight so going to have a coffee with cream only 1 sweetener.

Had about 3l water today :)

dinner sounds yom yom ;-). How much were the Q10? What are the benefits? You can road test them while I road test the thermogen's.

Woohoo on the bra! You'll be there in no time....we'll be there in no time x. My mum (who's usually quite critical) said today that my waist and arms have shrunk loads!

Im 5'6 x.

dinner sounds yom yom ;-). How much were the Q10? What are the benefits? You can road test them while I road test the thermogen's.

Woohoo on the bra! You'll be there in no time....we'll be there in no time x. My mum (who's usually quite critical) said today that my waist and arms have shrunk loads!

Im 5'6 x.

They are sposed to increase the digestive system and boost metabolism but aimed at boosting energy. Lets see how we go eh!

That's great that your mum is noticing, you can't be far off your ideal weight, I'm a short arse at 5'2! Lets do this :) x

Don't know what's happened today, I'm starving!!!!!!!

Had a bp coffee for breakfast then a cheese and mushroom omelette for lunch. Only had 1.5l water so need to top up big time.

Roast pork, cabbage, spring greens and celeriac roasties for tea. I'm going to be naughty and have a Yorkshire pudding and some gravy. Not too bothered about the gravy as I use stock pots before I add the granules, I will have it minus granules :)

So because of my hunger I've had a spoon of peanut butter and lots of nibbles of the slow roasted pork...... It just fell into my mouth when I took it out of the oven!

Hopefully this is my appetite back and I will manage more during the day :)

I have no appetite today, felt yukky last night after my atkins chocolate, all i could taste was sweeteners!!! Had 2 bp coffees today and will have a late supper of god knows what when my husband comes home from skating practise! He is down 2.5lbs today!

That's how I've been feeling all week with the bp coffee, today better tho. I was tempted to get an atkins choc yesterday from tesco but resisted!
I'm making the family bananas and custard for pudding, I'm going to treat myself to a macaroon mim :) no more till next weekend!

Skating practise? Men always lose lots more, so not fair! At least it will be giving him the motivation to keep on it :)

Iain and the girls ( iains 3 daughters from a previous marriage stay with us) started skating 2 years ago and have all done quite well, they are now entering competitions... Iain has a practise session with his coach tonight as he has a comp on the 10th Aug. I tried but the ice is way to unforgiving for my liking. He only wants to lose a stone, but he is pleading ignorance in the kitchen and seing as how I am such a dab hand at this he is leaving me to fix his food! Love him tho....:eek:

Iain and the girls ( iains 3 daughters from a previous marriage stay with us) started skating 2 years ago and have all done quite well, they are now entering competitions... Iain has a practise session with his coach tonight as he has a comp on the 10th Aug. I tried but the ice is way to unforgiving for my liking. He only wants to lose a stone, but he is pleading ignorance in the kitchen and seing as how I am such a dab hand at this he is leaving me to fix his food! Love him tho....:eek:

For some reason I had roller skates in my mind! I love ice skating, such a good exercise! Wish we had a rink nearby :-(

Haha! Typical man! My other half only manages beans on toast and pot noodles, such a cop out!

Morning!!!

Not done a thing this morning apart from slowly drink my bp coffee. Need to get moving! Once I'm finished the coffee I'm going to do kettlenetics :) no brekkie today but will have a good lunch of leftover pork and lots of fried spring greens.

Weighed in today, still 68.2kg...... Thinking my scales are dodgy!

Ok so looking on at my measurements I took second week of June I have lost:

Chest - 3"
Waist - 3.5"
Belly - 4"
Hips - 2.5"
Thighs - 1.5"

I guess this shows the exercise is paying off and not to get too hung up on weight......

Last edited:
Morning!!!

Not done a thing this morning apart from slowly drink my bp coffee. Need to get moving! Once I'm finished the coffee I'm going to do kettlenetics :) no brekkie today but will have a good lunch of leftover pork and lots of fried spring greens.

Weighed in today, still 68.2kg...... Thinking my scales are dodgy!

Morning,

I'm the same, up from early but couldn't get moving. No breki apart from bp either. Your not gonna see a loss because of the exercise unfortunately. I'm sts too :-/

Have a good one x

Morning, up at 6am, walk the dogs and into work ... Had BP for brekkie and not hungry but will force down lunch. Am here till 9am tomorrow morning so have all my food with me.

Wow that's a long shift Sadie, what do you do? I think we are all the same with the bp, how much butter are you using? My hubby almost had a fit when he saw how much I use!

Back