Tee's diary

Morning tee, well done on the exercise :) you'll be toning up before you know it. The burgers are usually binded with bad stuff but now and again I can't see it hurting too much, better option than grabbing something completely illegal.

how much have you lost in total since starting low carb?

Morning tee, well done on the exercise :) you'll be toning up before you know it. The burgers are usually binded with bad stuff but now and again I can't see it hurting too much, better option than grabbing something completely illegal.

how much have you lost in total since starting low carb?

I've gained 400g :,(
I'm not happy, but can feel a ring of flab round my middle :-( I know from mfp that my calories were well over yesterday, wrong choices so today will be strict!

I've lost about 4kg since end of may, got to my lowest of 67kg when I did fat fast then put back on a kg going back on induction. In going to have a look at my fitday account from years back and see what I was doing differently, I know I'm doing 100% more exercise but sometimes think cutting all the exercise might get the weight moving again...... The tricks your mind plays eh?!

How are you doing? getting back into it? x

I've gained 400g :,(
I'm not happy, but can feel a ring of flab round my middle :-( I know from mfp that my calories were well over yesterday, wrong choices so today will be strict!

I've lost about 4kg since end of may, got to my lowest of 67kg when I did fat fast then put back on a kg going back on induction. In going to have a look at my fitday account from years back and see what I was doing differently, I know I'm doing 100% more exercise but sometimes think cutting all the exercise might get the weight moving again...... The tricks your mind plays eh?!

How are you doing? getting back into it? x

Hey I've got that ring of flab today too!!! Could you be due on? I know I am as I feel so demotivated, depressed, doubting myself, doubting the woe, dying to eat carbs. I'm not in a good place but I know it's due to totm looming - gonna be trying to get through it without doing any damage.

Hey I've got that ring of flab today too!!! Could you be due on? I know I am as I feel so demotivated, depressed, doubting myself, doubting the woe, dying to eat carbs. I'm not in a good place but I know it's due to totm looming - gonna be trying to get through it without doing any damage.

No not totm, I'm only mid cycle. I think I ate too much protein yesterday, sat in the garden googling stuff and getting covered in thunderbugs :-(

Help please :)
Ok so I'm dropping my protein to 80g per day as i think I have been having too much!

Can someone have a look at my diary, I'm struggling to get carbs up with adding more protein....... Any suggestions please? Tia x

Attachments

• image-4019660861.jpg
    image-4019660861.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image-763727118.jpg
    image-763727118.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3805970695.jpg
    image-3805970695.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1733659803.jpg
    image-1733659803.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 30
Hi love

I'm like an old broken record here, but I'm a real fan of spinach - wilt it down with some mushrooms, a little chilli and some cream/cream cheese and you have a gorgeous bed for your protein to rest on.

Or broccoli - steam it, then add butter and cream, whizz with a hand blender and you've got a lovely bowl of broccoli soup for a starter.

If you really need a carb boost, what about some legumes? A few kidney beans in with the spinach or a salad would be yummy.

Hi love

I'm like an old broken record here, but I'm a real fan of spinach - wilt it down with some mushrooms, a little chilli and some cream/cream cheese and you have a gorgeous bed for your protein to rest on.

Or broccoli - steam it, then add butter and cream, whizz with a hand blender and you've got a lovely bowl of broccoli soup for a starter.

If you really need a carb boost, what about some legumes? A few kidney beans in with the spinach or a salad would be yummy.

I was put off spinach with the horrible film it left in my mouth...... I will buy a bag of frozen stuff next time I go to tesco. I live broccoli soup, need to be more prepared, non of that in the house either :-(

Are kidney beans OWL? I don't know where I am..... I've been sticking to induction due to lack of loss...... I could have a chilli with kidney beans in it. I guess I'm just scared!

Just had my lunch, had to adjust amounts, it was an enormous amount of food! Next thing if notices is that my fat ratio is still now with dropping the protein, if I add more fat my cals will shoot up, dilemma! Do I say sod it to get the ratio right or go with what I've got?

Thank you so much :) x

Tee if it helps, my fat intake is way higher than my protein intake.... I am still doing induction and my carbs are around 10-15 g per day, it works for me just now

Yeah mine have been too Sadie but going to give 80g protein a go as I'm hoping that is what's stalling me. Think I need to say sod the cals and add the fat to my dinner to get them up a lot higher than protein.

Yeah mine have been too Sadie but going to give 80g protein a go as I'm hoping that is what's stalling me. Think I need to say sod the cals and add the fat to my dinner to get them up a lot higher than protein.

I think ignore the calories as that's not what Atkins is about. Go with dropping the protien and upping fat - see how it goes. I also refer to sammy's post in my diary about food combining. Basically if your increasing carbs then have mimimal fat with that meal (my basic understanding).

The Atkins website says the ratio should be 55% fat, 45% protein and 5% carbs - so try increasing your fat?

You can set the ratios in MFP.

Omg I am feeling sooooooooo hungry! Stuck to my menu, well had a little bit more steak naming it 90g protein in total and added another spoon of olive oil to my spring greens.

Early night for me I think, only way not to eat! :-(

Omg I am feeling sooooooooo hungry! Stuck to my menu, well had a little bit more steak naming it 90g protein in total and added another spoon of olive oil to my spring greens.

Tell me about it - I'm in the same hell! Good girl on being good x.

Hmmm teeny, you shouldn't be hungry like that, plus if you keep that it yes you will lose weight as I did going hungry but it messes the metabolism I think and makes you more likely to give in. There has to be a better way??

Hmmm teeny, you shouldn't be hungry like that, plus if you keep that it yes you will lose weight as I did going hungry but it messes the metabolism I think and makes you more likely to give in. There has to be a better way??

I know Goldi, I just don't know what to do to get the scales moving again :-/ the only time iv felt hungry like that was when I did fat fast.

Why don't you up your carbs for a few days to a week and then go bAck to induction carbs? That might kick start things or eat tiny and very often to keep metabolism going, plus the girls are right you must up your fats. I do this now and again when I remember and the weight does move it's strange. Good luck!

I felt soooo hungry last night too, mine was obv because I'm restricting too much, well everything. GL's right maybe its your body's way of saying it needs more nutrients. Try tweaking and see what happens.

It's the end of our 2week kettlebell challenge. I'm so glad I did it as I've noticed a big difference in shape and fitness (I'm on week 2 but fly through it now).

We need to post pics or measurements as a record in diaries. Also any ideas for new challenge.??

Back