Tee's diary

Just had a maccy d's!!!!!!

Chicken and bacon salad with mayo and no toms, just forgot to get them to hold the carrots so left them :) sure it's not totally sin free but did the trick.

Lots of walking round town :) dinner was beetroot salad with a haddock in lemon sauce. Snack cheese wrapped pepperoni and a coffee.

Not really hungry but think its going well, no naughties apart from 2 strawbs, hope I will get away with them!

Last edited:
Ok my scales must be buggered! 10.10st converted to kg is 64.2.... But if I weigh in kg it says 68.9kg wtf!!!!! Going with the 10.10st which means I'm a lot closer to my goal weight of 58kg or am I confusing the hell out of myself?!?!?

Anyhoo I appear to be losing, but scared that if I buy new scales the st weight will have been the wrong weight, arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Foods use today, faffing around all morn so have only had a coffee, lunch will be a mushroom omelette with lots of butter and the rest of the beetroot salad.
Dinner, I quite fancy burger with cheese, not sure which veg yet. Just want meat! :)

Pee'd on the stick but it was still beige :-( see if it changes after a fatty lunch! Damn you pee sticks!

Haven't a clue about the scales! How strange! I would just go with the stones and pounds, I absolutely detest digital scales.

Stones and lbs go with!! As long as they where the same scales you have always used I am pretty sure the sts is right x

Will stick with the st's n lbs (lowest hehe!)

Not fed the family yet, doh! Too busy making a Pumpkin Cheesecake :) see pic for carbs etc. lot better than the pie as I used the liquid Hermes stuff, 0carbs (thank Susie :)

Again pumpkin on the allowed induction list of veg, good for salad days when the carbs are low, or when you want a treat!

Right best go make dinner!

I looked for the tinned pumpkin today no luck!! I may have to order online.... So fancy some of that pumpkin pie. X

I looked for the tinned pumpkin today no luck!! I may have to order online.... So fancy some of that pumpkin pie. X

Waitrose chick! In the tinned fruit aisle, been in 3 stores and they all had it. Just checked on the cheesecake and its looking good!

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Serves 8 (mfp for 1 serving)

1 tin pumpkin
10 oz cream cheese
1 vanilla pod
3 eggs
Cinnamon (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)
2.5 tspn Hermes liquid

Mix altogether and bake for 40 or so mins at 170 degrees.

Attachments

• image-1605208933.jpg
    image-1605208933.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 59
For some treason been craving cheesecake all day!! Thanks for sharing recipe I want to make it right NOW!!

Haha can you see a theme with my photos? Was s'posed to be in the fridge till tomorrow!
Never had a baked cheesecake before so can't compare it to anything but straight out of the oven it was lush!

Attachments

• image-1195424643.jpg
    image-1195424643.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 57
Ok so maybe I am just a bit thick! Found a proper converter for kg to stones, the scales are right but 10st10 works for me!

Yayyy go with the 10.10 Hun x. Don't get your theme?? Having a total thick day. The cheesecake looks bloody gorgeous. You MADE me eat 3 dairylea triangles with sweetener........totally your fault!! Lol.

Back