Tee's diary

Not such a good start to today.... put off brekkie as the thought of eggs is not doing it for me :-/ but I need to do it so gonna have fried eggs and bacon!

Sorting myself out today and going to do a food shop! Need more spinach, I missed not having it yesterday :'( taking lil one swimming the pm as a last day of freedom treat :)

Downgraded my grande coffee cup! It was taking me all morning to drink it and wasn't managing to drink that much water :-( think I might go back on the bp coffee too.

Add a drop of cream to them if it makes it easier to drink......:)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Might give that a go. Iv got my vitamins lined up too :)

B eggs, bacon 3 baby toms & mayo
L crayfish tails
D cesar salad, chicken drums & thighs, 2 baby toms

S 2 chocs

Bought some extra thick double cream so going to make some ganache :)

That's my baby at school........ Not sure how I'm feeling now she has gone......

Attachments

• image-49926969.jpg
    image-49926969.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 44
Quick post before I do the school run :) my iv not said that in a long time!!!

Davina done!

B bacon, eggs, mushs & mayo & bpc
L haddock in lemon sauce & creamy spinach
D not a clue!!!!
S 2x chocs (had way to many, this lot won't last a week!)

Not sure if its the phys but I'm starving! Had 1.5l so on track for 3 :)

Good job we're not calorie counting!!!! My appetite today has come back with a vengeance!

Dinner is roasted toms with onion mixed into mince with some gia purée :) watching lil one tucking into a muffin, think I want a pudding!

I'm starving today too - it's miserable weather here and I'm sure that is something to do with it x

Omg all I feel iv done today is eat! Kept nibbling all night, that desperate I had thick cream with peanut butter, yuck!!!! Not been this hungry for ages, feel bloated - no likey!!!

Back