Tee's diary

Oooh, oooh, I got it right! :woohoo;

OK it wasn't that hard actually, was it? :eek:

Tee, can you tell me good things about coconut oil please? They hadn't invented it three years ago when I researched my Atkins. Well no actually I'm sure it existed, just nobody bothered with it in the olden days. What's good about it?

Best thing for me about coconut oil is that is keeps me moving :) iykwim! Other benefits claimed are increased metabolism as well as being good for the skin, hair etc. it's a good saturated fat too, stick it into google, I like scientific reports and was sold on that. Look up BPE coffee (helps stave off hunger) too, that's what we are all drinking, minus the good coffee tho. Guess at the end of the day it's a easy way to consume a lot of healthy fat.

Thanks Tee. I've just read the BP man's website - the idea of the coffee is strange to me but I might give it a whirl! I'm not a breakfast person but I make myself eat on Atkins - fatty coffee may just be the way forward for me. :)

I've never had a BP coffee Tee- is it as wrong as it sounds??? X

I'm guessing it would have to be blended really well - I'm imagining normal coffee with some sort of 5cm deep oil slick floating on top otherwise. Ewwwwww!

Haha yeah you need a blender! I love it now, wish i could justify £19 for a bag of coffee to try the real thing.....
It keeps me going all morning :) x

I think I'm actually going to give this a go! Expect my report on your desk by 9am. Or something. Oh no, only have salted butter actually, scratch that. Oh and no coconut oil. Other than that I was totally prepared though. Now tell me to stick my hand in the fire. :)

I think I'm actually going to give this a go! Expect my report on your desk by 9am. Or something. Oh no, only have salted butter actually, scratch that. Oh and no coconut oil. Other than that I was totally prepared though. Now tell me to stick my hand in the fire. :)

I'm not sure about this!!

What do you actually do???

Approach fire.
Await orders from Tee.
On the order "stick your hand in...wait for it, wait for it...now!" stick your hand in because everyone else is doing it. :p

Alternatively: brew coffee, HAVE proper butter in house, HAVE coconut oil in house, add both, whizz up to avoid unpleasant and frankly unnecessary oil slick, and drink. :p

I'm guessing it would have to be blended really well - I'm imagining normal coffee with some sort of 5cm deep oil slick floating on top otherwise. Ewwwwww!

Yeah that's now I imagine it lol. It's more the thought of it that will make it hard to drink than the taste. It will take some getting my head round.

I eat a lot of coconut oil but I still can't get my head round the fact that some people eat it straight from the spoon - bleurghhhhh! Xx

Ok it's just taken me 2 hours to book a hire car :-/

Bp coffee...... Best brewed coffee you can get, brew coffee add up to 80g of unsalted butter and a couple of teaspoons of coconut oil then blend until it looks like a latte/frothy coffee! Drink :)

I'm on about 40g butter and building up on the coconut oil x

Now waterworks go stick your head down the loo :p xx

Been totally on plan all week so far and the pee stix are burgundy :) prob due to the large amounts of coconut oil but its motivated me so much!!!!

Road trip tomoz, staying overnight in the Mecure Darlington (excited!) dinner with my Bessie and my boy, perfect! Probably going to pizza express or Wetherspoons so Caesar salad or mixed grill, normally succumb to the pizza sticks with the Caesar but I will be strong!!!! Taking a tub of macadamia nuts and a flask of bp coffee (lol not sure if it will stay hot for 24hrs but shall see!)

Really in the zone and going to miss shred but will use tomoz as a rest day and back on when I get back Friday night.

Xx

Good going Tee! Well done dude.
Your rest days are important so enjoy it, your muscles need time to recover and a bit of special time with your loved ones is good for your soul!

Enjoy your well earned break! See you Friday! Xxx

Been totally on plan all week so far and the pee stix are burgundy :) prob due to the large amounts of coconut oil but its motivated me so much!!!!

Road trip tomoz, staying overnight in the Mecure Darlington (excited!) dinner with my Bessie and my boy, perfect! Probably going to pizza express or Wetherspoons so Caesar salad or mixed grill, normally succumb to the pizza sticks with the Caesar but I will be strong!!!! Taking a tub of macadamia nuts and a flask of bp coffee (lol not sure if it will stay hot for 24hrs but shall see!)

Really in the zone and going to miss shred but will use tomoz as a rest day and back on when I get back Friday night.

Xx

That's fantastic planning Tee - I could learn a thing or two from you. I'm also away at the weekend, but have no idea what I'll be eating. There'll be drink involved, can't wait. It's been a long dry summer. Hope you have a fab night away.

Might buy some ketostix actually. I have no faith in them whatsoever, but they do provide some toilet-based entertainment other than sticking my head down one. No, maybe not - I get fixated on them. But I definitely have burgundy envy now, I'm soooo competitive. Bet mine would be black. :D

Have a great time Tee, always nice to get away. Keep forgetting it's a holiday weekend here. x

Alternatively: brew coffee, HAVE proper butter in house, HAVE coconut oil in house, add both, whizz up to avoid unpleasant and frankly unnecessary oil slick, and drink. :p

PMSL it's what's always kept me away from it although it probably taste great - I just can't take an excessive amount of oil and fat and have never tried coconut stuff- yet. :)

Been totally on plan all week so far and the pee stix are burgundy :) prob due to the large amounts of coconut oil but its motivated me so much!!!! Road trip tomoz, staying overnight in the Mecure Darlington (excited!) dinner with my Bessie and my boy, perfect! Probably going to pizza express or Wetherspoons so Caesar salad or mixed grill, normally succumb to the pizza sticks with the Caesar but I will be strong!!!! Taking a tub of macadamia nuts and a flask of bp coffee (lol not sure if it will stay hot for 24hrs but shall see!) Really in the zone and going to miss shred but will use tomoz as a rest day and back on when I get back Friday night. Xx
Hope you are having a fab time:D

Back