Tee's diary

Well done on the jeans;)

Well the skinny feeling was short lived! Buckle still on 4th bit but I feel sooooo flabby :-/ not firm like the last week.

B bp coffee
L 2 x breakfast quiche
D belly pork and herby cream spinach
Pudding, choc cream cheese

No pm coffee but sweetener in pud, oh and 6 pieces g&b

Off topic! I think I can remember someone mentioning stripping back a piece of furniture and painting it...... who was it? How did you do it and what paint did you use?

Just bought LO a lift type bed, covered in stickers and has a light varnish on it, she would like it pink and white (I would like to do a whitewash type effect) TIA xx

Diets wise, being good remembered to take my vitamins but with that park action goes to pot :-( still shredding and arse still sore, taking measurements on Friday, tummy feels flabby so not expecting a lot.

Not managing to ditch the pm coffee, only 1 day without. Surely 1 cup and 2 sweeteners a day cannot do that much harm????? I don't eat anything else with them in. G&B all been eaten, won't be buying any more! For a choc fix it will be ganache (with sweetener, haha) so it will be a choice of coffee or ganache!

Right going to bung a casserole in the slow cooker and crack on with my essay (almost done, yay!) x

I've never ditched the coffee and cream Tee I just couldn't. I have 2 first thing in the morning and 1 when I get home from work. I don't put anything in them except a tiny amount of cream. It's better to have the coffee if it helps keep you on plan;) What essay are you doing? I love doing essays and used to beg my son to do his but he always refused.

I've never ditched the coffee and cream Tee I just couldn't. I have 2 first thing in the morning and 1 when I get home from work. I don't put anything in them except a tiny amount of cream. It's better to have the coffee if it helps keep you on plan;) What essay are you doing? I love doing essays and used to beg my son to do his but he always refused.

Essay is Birth Environment, taken too long but almost cracked it :) you must be mad!!!!! I hate then, much prefer the practical stuff x

Just taken measurements,

1/2 inch off ribs, 1/2" off belly which has gone all soft and squishy :-(, 1/2" off hips & 1/4" off right calf and the left 1/4" bigger :-( got a real problem with my calves, so much so the left feels really uncomfortable all the time :-(

Off into town :) have an ace day xx

Off topic! I think I can remember someone mentioning stripping back a piece of furniture and painting it...... who was it? How did you do it and what paint did you use?

I'm planning to strip an old chest of drawers I got from Freecycle - but haven't done it yet! :) xxx

Hi Hun, omg with the measurements you skinny minny!! Although not good about the calf feeling bad all the time. You should stop the exercise until it's better xx. I had a Jillian Micheals vid (6week 6pack) which triggered a really bad pain in my shoulder every time I did it, I think it was caused by floor jacks. Put me of doing any if her other vids.

Hope it's sorted soon x.

Well done on measurements, sorry to hear flabby tummy and sore calf. Could it be maybe you're not getting enough salt? I know if I don't eat enough I get cramps in right calf (only in the right one). Something with your muscles needing sodium to function properly?

Hope it sorts itself out soon and have a good weekend away.

Well done on keeping up with the shred, you rock!

Well done on measurements, sorry to hear flabby tummy and sore calf. Could it be maybe you're not getting enough salt? I know if I don't eat enough I get cramps in right calf (only in the right one). Something with your muscles needing sodium to function properly?

Hope it sorts itself out soon and have a good weekend away.

Well done on keeping up with the shred, you rock!

Oooooooo never thought of salt! I did have quite bad cramps early on but it got better. Might go see the doc as its at the stage where my jeans are soooo uncomfortable (just on the one calf)

Well day was an expensive box ticked :-/ food wise have not eaten enough, no bp this morning had a massive slice of brekkie quiche and pumpkin pie and a very large coffee with cream. Sat in the station and I feel starving :-( I have a pepperami and atkins bar so will have to be done with that! Want a proper curry, don't think we have one local though :'(

Shall be eating loads tomorrow to make up for it! Going to catch up with diaries on the train :)

Pepperami gone, atkins bar almost gone (yuck!!!! Sickly sweet chewy thing) no more ok food :-( I could cry :-( don't get home till 9pm either......

Hey Hun hope you got back ok and get a chance to have some proper food today.

Feeling really shitty today :-( period from hell, feel like my womb is gonna drop out :-(

Think I need to be eating more this week and sleeping more! OH away till Thursday so peace and quiet do get on with essays :)

Going to do Shred at night :) See how that works out!

Taking it easy this week, not too much through choice but hey! First essay finished, assignment for Saturday started. Not much food consumed :-( too busy! Not good!

Today I will be mostly bunk bed building/cleaning, oh the joys!!!!!

Back