Step 1 Sole Source Teeth affected?

Hi just wondered if anyone has had any issues with their teeth on this diet? I only ask as I am having my teeth whitened as one of my treats and just want to make sure there is no odd side effect even if temporary to sensitivity or anything before I get it done. Wierd question, I know! :)

I sometimes feel that the back of my bottom teeth feels 'dry'. My teeth can also be a bit sensitive or tingly- I guess this is due to lack of calcium!? Xx

Lol yes water does seem to be the answer to everything these days! :)
Thanks for your posts, think I will go ahead with it n keep my fingers crossed my teeth don't fall out or go neon! X

I had that funny feeling in my teeth since yesterday. Amazing water I shall be having then, thanks.

Not been going great to be honest! :-( took on a bit too much at once I think! Moved house and took four kids on holiday for a week a few hours later, ended up with a horrendous cold n was just exhausted! Back on it today though! :) x

Oh gosh! That is flipping loads to take on! I think yes secret to this diet is in your head! You need to be in the right place before getting going! Good luck xx

The first time I did a VLCD I had sore teeth and gums most nights, making it hard to sleep. This time I am taking vitamin supplements. I know they are not supposed to be required - but I have had no re-occurrence of the teeth issue.

Mine feel quite dry and sensitive today, I was thinking that this would be a great time to get them whitened though as we are avoiding things like red wine, curry and other teeth stainers!!

Thread moved to main CD forum due to food references

Lol how bizarre!
Well I've booked in to get my teeth whitened next Saturday so hopefully they will be ok! Yes I have had a lot going on lately, my husband is behaving like a total *BEEP* at the moment aswell but it will not put me off or send me to the fridge! I assume I can mention the fridge now we have been kicked out of this forum! ;-P x

Wow!! Well I have a home whitening kit so might give that a bash but would love to get them dove professionally! As for your other half, some people can't deal with the diet and how much better and more confident we feel because of it!! Stay away from the fridge, unless its got a splash of red milk or an ice cold tetra!! Xxx

Oh it's not because of the diet, he's just being his usual typical male self! Lol! I picked up on an offer for whitening to get second half price so booked in with my mum, hope it goes ok or I'll never hear the end of it! :)

Back