Teeth falling out dream

Mrs Pink

Banned
Since starting to diet I keep dreaming my teeth are falling out - I spit them out into my hand, in chunks- quite distressing. Has anyone else dreamt weird things like this - someone said it was a sign of anxiety - do you think so?
Mrs P

I've had the dream before now but not since starting LL --- it's a very strangely 'real' feeling dream.

Cath

Me too, I used to have that dream before LL and have had it once while on LL. It is quite scary.

I've not had this dream - but did use to have some verrry weird and scary ones. Thanks for the dream dictionary kittykat - will go and look up some of the ones i can remember!

I have had a similar dream- that I am grinding my teeth so hard that they crumble into chunks, fillings too- I can tatse it in my mouth and dream I am spitting the bits out- very realistic and very distressing!

I've had that dream in the past and was told by a psychologist that it can signify an unconscious sense of being out of control.

I know that when I have had that dream that is exactly how I was feeling.

It is quite a classis dream along the same lines as finding yourself naked in public!

Try to chill - tell yourself that it is only a dream and can't harm you.

Sweet dreams

I used to have that dream a lot, I have always believed it was to do with me feeling that my weight was out of my control and that my body was letting me down.

i,ve had this dream too, it has woke me up, & i really think my teeth have come out, i used to have a dream book it said teeth falling out was a sign of been insecure.

My dream was a nice one, I was in the 13 stone mark......then I woke up and realised nope it wasnt true.....lol

My dream was a nice one, I was in the 13 stone mark......then I woke up and realised nope it wasnt true.....lol

Sonkie, give yourself a little more time and your dreams really will come true!!

xx

Although this dream may appear to be distressing its actually a really possitive dream to have! It means that you'll be coming into money or success... Your with regard to your weight loss your sub concious is telling you this is the diet that will bring you success!! So when you awake in the night with thoughts of your teeth in your palm, smile with a big toothy grin and think about how damn gorgeous you'll be looking in a very short space of time!!

Only just seen this thread:sigh:.
Since starting to diet I keep dreaming my teeth are falling out - I spit them out into my hand, in chunks- quite distressing.

It means you have a suppressed desire to visit your dentist :D

I have had a similar dream- that I am grinding my teeth so hard that they crumble into chunks, fillings too- I can tatse it in my mouth and dream I am spitting the bits out- very realistic and very distressing!

Ummm. Unfortunately, this is all too real for me. They seem to be like chalk these days :(

On a lighter note. Dreams fascinate me. They're a bit like budget films aren't they
  1. Ridiculous plot
  2. Packed with spontaneous sex and violence....usually not at the same, but has been known on occasion.
  3. Terrible editing
  4. Only one person in the audience
:D

Back