Teeth

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sbridge7, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    This is day 5 of the Cambridge diet for me and the back of my molars feel as though they're coated. When I move my tongue over my molars, they feel quite strange. It's hard to explain. I've been brushing and everything, but only noticed this feeling today. Is it normal??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    One of those lovely side effects from ketosis, I think. :) It does get better - or you stop noticing it, not sure which!

Well done on getting to Day 5, hun!

Last edited: 3 July 2009
    sbridge7 likes this.
  4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Thanks for that Lily, the feeling is soo annoying! At least I know I'm not strange then and along with the bad breath, I'm well into ketosis ;) x

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

hiya sbridge - I have had this too, didn't link it to CD though as people haven't mentioned it before, I was only aware of bad breath but yes i have this horrible coating over my back teeth too, its almost like they are coated in a thin layer of plastic, i have even tried to pick it off (TMI) but i really thought i had plastic in my teeth pmsl. least its not just me :D The feeling does go after brushing but comes back towards the end of the day.

6. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    me too!!!! at least where not a lone :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.