Teeth....

maj3091

It really does work! :)
I don't know if it's just me, but has anybody else had a problem with sensitive teeth whilst on LT?

Over the last week and half I've had terribly sensitve teeth, so much so that i've been having to use sensodyne toothpaste and mouthwash, otherwise anything cold or hot stings.

Tonight, I accidently knocked one of my front teeth with my plastic drinking bottle and it smashed a big piece off.

They are quite sore around the back ones too, but maybe that's something to do with the front one being smashed.

Anybody else had anything similar whilst on this? I would have thought, even if LT had no calcium etc., it would have taken much longer for it to have affected the teeth.

Mark

cant say i have had an issue mate

Maybe it's something else....I could understand it if i'd been crunching biccies for the last 3 weeks! lol

I'll see what dentist has to say about it on Thursday.

perhaps some supplements with vits to maybe help out?

Yeah maybe, just been wary of taking anything on this....actually grinning and baring the pain at the moment so I don't take paracetamol or Ibuprofen! lol (Don't know why i'm laughing). :(

speak to pharmacy mate

id certainly look into the vits side as it shouldnt hurt the diet

I'll probably call into the chemist on the way to work in the morning and see what he has to say.

Thanks.

Mark! you can take plain paracetomol on this!!

I took anadin too!!

I would definatly email LT and also ring your dentist!!

Your teeth are very important and you dont want to end up losing them, or for it to get worse cus dentists rip the arse out of their bills!!!

I had a filling about 2 months ago and it has been hurting alot whilst on LT!

Spoke to Chemist this morning and as far as they know there are no recording incidents to do with effecting the teeth or mouth, other that the bad breath.

I'll see what the dentist says on Thursday. Not too bad this morning, but had really bad pain around upper left side last night....

I wouldn't bother, but I don't like dentists! :(

I hate dentists to. Hope the pain goes away :)

Last time I had to go to the dentists they had to knock me out. They were to scared to treat me in a concious state. :eek::D

Doesn't the lt breath make you feel more sexy and irresistable...lmao. :confused::D:confused::D:D

I have had sensitive teeth and bleeding gums which i dont usually have and one side of my mouth is sore. I hope you get some answers from the dentist.

Interesting to know - I'll post my outcome from the dentist later on tomorrow.

Ive had sensitive teeth on this. Havent treated them yet as I'm only half way through my toothpaste and bought lots of the same alcohol free mouthwash at once! Nothing chipping as of yet tho.

Suprisingly enough, nothing bad happening to my teeth, maybe 'cause I'm brushing them and flossing a lot!! They look whiter too as I'm not drinking coffee or regular tea, just an occasional peppermint one. Hope your dentist sorts you out painlessly!

Suprisingly enough, nothing bad happening to my teeth, maybe 'cause I'm brushing them and flossing a lot!! They look whiter too as I'm not drinking coffee or regular tea, just an occasional peppermint one. Hope your dentist sorts you out painlessly!

I am brushing them regularly and flossing as usual. I'm drinking no more coffee than usual and obviously plenty of water. Ah well, all will be revealed tomorrow I guess.

Back