Tell me about the products- what do you like and dislike?

Hey ive just started today :) I had the mint choc this morning and I thought it was really nice. I basically got one of every soup, and the plain and the apple porridge then 1 or two of most of the better flavours. i dont like nuts and I cant see me liking fruits of the forest but got everyone apart from that. I am thinking try everything once in the first week and if I hate them not get them again next week. I am feeling ok atm, I know it is still really early in day. But I am drinking my water and Ive had a peppermint tea which was nice too, holding out lunch till 2ish, so I can eat my shake a bit ater so I dont cave this eve once lo goes to bed xx

Im getting on great. I had work today, which i thought would be really hard as we make hot chocs and can help oursleves to cakes all day...but i didnt struggle. Actaully did some work other than scoffing my face lol. I had the spicy tomato for luch though which was so gross i almost caved just tog et the taste from my mouth as water was not working. :/ I keep standing on scales and nothing changing.....which is stupid I know as its ony been 2 days but it would be great to see a change in a day or to, even 1 teeny pound.

Keep off the scales!!!!! Don't let them dishearten you. Wait till your weigh in! And you will be sooo boosted :) omg spicy tomato is rank!!! I tried it n jus thought eughhh :( what's your fav upto yet? Hope whatever product you had for tea was much nicer for you!! Xxx

Back