Tell me NOT to weigh myself!!!!!!

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
I swore to myself I wouldn't weigh myself throughout the week and only get weighed at weigh in!!! Cz if I do I'll only start a habit n get myself down if I havnt lost each day!!! I'm sooo tempted to jump on the scales to check so sum1 pleaseee tell me not to haha!! Xx

Don't do it, although I started on Saturday but called at my consultants house today n couldn't resist a mid week weigh in, n I've lost 5.5lbs in 2 days x

dollbird said:
Don't do it, although I started on Saturday but called at my consultants house today n couldn't resist a mid week weigh in, n I've lost 5.5lbs in 2 days x

That weight loss just makes me want to check nowww!!!! Lol well done by the way :) x

DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF.

you'll do your head in.

Lxx

I keeep telling myself not too but I find myself doing it every morning!! Its a bad habit I need to break cos I dont lose everyday!! Try your best not too am throwing mine ouut.. It really will do your head in xx

As someone who ends up weighing everyday, I'd say don't do it - unless you can be really good with yourself and accept that some days will show no change or even gains - can even depend on what you had the night before and how late. I really really wish I didn't weigh everyday!

Don't do it when ever I weigh nie week I end up getting down if I haven't lost and coming off plan. Not worth it X

Thank u everyone :) I havnt given in n weighed myself! I hope waitin til my weigh in will give me more motivation!!! Xx

either give your scales to your cdc/ someone else, or my cdc told me of a trick she used to do because she used to go on the scales a lot too. Put a sticker over the display and write your target on it, give yourself some extra motivation to have the scales really read that number.

silencemylips said:
either give your scales to your cdc/ someone else, or my cdc told me of a trick she used to do because she used to go on the scales a lot too. Put a sticker over the display and write your target on it, give yourself some extra motivation to have the scales really read that number.

Good idea about the sticker Hun, I think I may do that!! My first weigh in feels like a lifetime away x

I weigh myself too and wished I didnt! I weigh in with my Councillor on Thursday evenings but I do weigh myself on a Tuesday and a Saturday morning - dont know why its just a stupid habit I have got into.

When I was eating out of control and gaining weight (before CD) I would avoid the scales like the plague - which is just as silly!

Me too! I weigh myself first thing in the morning and last thing at night. But my scales always tell me I've lost more than my CDC's say so I end up disappointed. I must stop weighing myself!

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

Me too! I weigh myself first thing in the morning and last thing at night. But my scales always tell me I've lost more than my CDC's say so I end up disappointed. I must stop weighing myself!

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

Same here, I really have to put them up the loft today I think. Far too stressful xxx

The batteries have run out on my scales and I'm NOT buying new ones!! I always weigh myself daily when on a diet but avoid the scales when I know I'm eating badly! I've restarted CD today so the scales must stay out of action!

Liveonce said:
IM SOO BAD FOR THIS ..i never used to do it but latlely i find myself doing it all the time the worst thing my scales are a few lb out aswell so mess myself right up
IF YOU STOP I WILL :D

Okkk it's a deal I won't if u won't lol x

Liveonce said:
Ok as of now I will not get on my scales actually going to get my boyfriend to go hide them somewer if I strangle him and make him tell me il let u no :)

Haha yeh let me know n I'll delete the evidence :) x

start weight: 13.13

Back